Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 29th October 2012, 11:37 AM
MANDEEP KAUR.t

Default WWW.RTU.MBA Result

I have given the MBA exam from Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) and I heard that my result is declare so I want to check my results online and I want to need on its official website www
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 30th October 2012, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: WWW.RTU.MBA Result

As you are looking for result of MBA programs from Rajasthan Technical University, here I am providing you procedure to get your result.

To get any result from Rajasthan Technical University you have to visit on official website of Rajasthan Technical University on home page of site you will get option of “Results” click on that tab and select MBA then you will move on next page here you have to click on “Online Revaluation/View Copy Process” then on next page you will get some drop down menu you have to select your courses and collage name and have to fill College Login ID and Password then go further with website instruction.

Below I am uploading an image of that page for your convenience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message