IIM Calcutta Distance MBA

Question: Give me the details of the IIM Calcutta Distance MBA….

Answer

As per as my knowledge the IIM Calcutta does not offer Distance MBA. It offers following programs:

Executive Program in Business Management
Executive Programme in Leadership & Management
Executive Program in Global Economics
Executive Program for Young Professionals
Executive Program on Leading Organizations and Innovations
Executive Program in Human Resource Management
Executive Program in International Business
Executive Program in Global Business Management
Executive Program in Financial Risk and Investment Management
Executive Program in Business Management – International Students
Executive Program in Business Analytics
Executive Program in Sales and Marketing

If you want to know more about it then contact to the address given below:

Contact Address:-
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Diamond Harbour Road
Joka, Kolkata (Calcutta) – 700104
West Bengal
India

Any Question ??? Ask Us Here

If you have any question, write to us in DETAIL

10 Comments on IIM Calcutta Distance MBA

1. Ananya Ganguli on Fri, 22nd Oct 2010 12:40 pm
  2. Provide provide the detailed criterion to do Distance learning from IIM-Calcutta or better if you can give me a call in my mob . No : 9433035898

3. nishi on Thu, 9th Dec 2010 6:49 pm
  4. how do I apply for mba program in distance learning? Does it provide mba in IT.?

5. rajendra on Wed, 15th Dec 2010 12:08 pm
  6. for correspndance course there is entrance test and for sc student who have score
    45% in Graduation can apply for that course

7. Puja Sinha on Fri, 14th Jan 2011 5:24 pm
  8. Hi,
    I am working in Infosys Hyderabad since last 1.4 year and I am interested in doing distance MBA from IIM-C.Can you please tell me the elegibility criteria and the fees structure.

9. ganesh gaurav on Thu, 20th Jan 2011 5:55 am
  10. Im a b.tech graduate working for an mnc at hyderabad. im interested to take up distance mba from IIM calcutta. I need information regarding the admission procedure and course fee structure.

11. Abhishek Randive on Sat, 26th Mar 2011 10:20 am
  12. how do I apply for mba program in distance learning.whern is the last date,

13. Sreenathreddy.s on Wed, 27th Jun 2012 6:12 pm
  14. Im a b.tech graduate working for an mnc at hyderabad. im interested to take up distance mba from IIM calcutta. I need information regarding the admission procedure and course fee structure.

15. Nirdesh Kumar on Mon, 2nd Jul 2012 3:56 pm
  16. What is the process and requirement for MBA in Operation (Distance Learning)
    please provide the detail with fee structure.

17. Ram Kumar Prasad on Fri, 26th Apr 2013 7:54 am
  18. Hi, I have 6yrs of experience in banking collection i am interested to join mba correspondence course from iim-c in Marketing and Finance please provide me fees structure and eligibility criteria. Cont no-8981949347.

19. Manish Jha on Mon, 29th Apr 2013 9:52 am
  20. What is the process of take admission in mba???