Bank Clerk Grade Solved Papers

Bank Clerk Grade Solved Papers 2011
Indian Bank has published the recruitment notification for the post Clerks for June 2011. The recruitment application forms can be submitted online through the Indian Bank official website.

Eligibility
Indian Bank Clerk qualification viewing educational qualification should have 50% or more marks in higher secondary examination of 10+2 of 10+2+3 pattern/Intermediate/Pre University.

Grade solved paper visit on Indian bank of official website.

Contact address
PB No.1384,
66, Rajaji Salai,
Chennai 600 001,
Tamil Nadu

Any Question ??? Ask Us Here

If you have any question, write to us in DETAIL

8 Comments on Bank Clerk Grade Solved Papers

1. priya on Sun, 5th Dec 2010 6:12 pm
  2. lastdate for fill it online

3. vikesh Thakur on Tue, 14th Dec 2010 10:45 am
  4. i need a bank clerk exam question papers 2011 pls send my email id immdiately

5. prashant on Tue, 21st Dec 2010 3:11 am
  6. please tell me about the last date of filling the form

7. gopal chakraborty on Sat, 8th Jan 2011 11:10 am
  8. Sir,
    My name is gopal, I am Ex serviceman, I passed class X examination from Andhra University, and joined Indian Air Force obtained graduation after completion of 15 years service, shall I eligible for bank clerk examination.

Awaiting for reply soon.

Thanks,

9. jaykar khandekar on Fri, 21st Jan 2011 6:56 am
  10. i need a bank clerk exam question papers 2011 pls send my email id immdiately

11. suneethi on Fri, 4th Feb 2011 3:53 pm
  12. Dear Sir,

I am from hyderabad. please send me the prospectus n i have some problem, done my bcom commerce but i have not write my icet nor i will be able to write this year.so please suggested how can i proceed regarding this.

Regards
    Suneethi

13. suneethi on Fri, 4th Feb 2011 4:13 pm
  14. Hi

i need a previous bank clerk exam question papers pls send my email id immdiately

15. Vijit on Thu, 31st Mar 2011 6:22 am
  16. I want post clerk in bank .please full detailed .i am b.com first year student in sri ram college in muzzafarnagar and after b.com ,m.b.a in Gaziabad .my address-village/post-NAWALA .Muzzafarnagar .pincode 251201