Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education 2011
The Himachal Pradesh University accepted the bold pace right primitively and a Directorate of Correspondence program was establish after the organization of the University (1971). Not only this, the University issued as a pioneering campus in founding the courses of distance education at the PG courses, In India, the H.P.University was the 1st University to start Master of Arts in dissimilar disciplines along with Master of learning and Master of Commerce. Over the years, its Directorate of Correspondence program gradually absorbed the emerging philosophy of distance education and assumed multi-media near for imparting education.

Offered courses
Undergraduate Degree program in BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, LLB
Research Doctoral-level program in PhD, M.Phil

Address
Himachal Pradesh University Campus
Shimla
Himachal Pradesh
India
Pin Code: 171005

Any Question ??? Ask Us Here

If you have any question, write to us in DETAIL

34 Comments on Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education

1. hansraj on Fri, 12th Nov 2010 6:46 am
  2. i have passed B.com from delhi university now i want to do m.a.in english through distance education plz guide me from which university i should do
    i will preffer a university in haryana

3. SUNNY on Fri, 19th Nov 2010 11:11 am
  4. Is M A eng of HP university is valid in punjab ?

5. jainendra kumar on Sat, 20th Nov 2010 9:05 am
  6. i have passed b.com from delhi university and now i want to do m.a in public administration so plz guide me.

7. SMITHA R BABU on Wed, 24th Nov 2010 4:46 am
  8. can I get the details of mphil programmes conducting in himachal pradesh university in distana mode? when I want to apply? How I want to apply? What are the basic qualifications? How can I contact fo this? Iam the native of kerala, any study centers of this university in kerala? or any study centers in near by states? can I get the contact no & adress?

9. pujarini on Thu, 25th Nov 2010 12:52 pm
  10. i want to do b.ed in distance mode. so when is the admission date, please inform me. thank you.

11. MANDEEP on Thu, 25th Nov 2010 5:15 pm
  12. i completed my +2 with non-medical (haryana). now i doing B.Sc . guide me

13. karan kumar on Sat, 27th Nov 2010 4:30 pm
  14. i have passed BEd from punjab university chandigarh i want to do MEd through distance education plaese guide me from which university ishould do

15. nisha on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:17 am
  16. sir,iam nisha,piz give information about m.phil in commerce.piz give me advice adout m.phil.give me answer my email id

17. vijay on Wed, 22nd Dec 2010 11:26 am
  18. sir,

Pls tel me abt m.tech in (ECE)

19. Daljeet Dhami on Tue, 28th Dec 2010 5:14 am
  20. Dear Sir/Madam;
    i have passed the B.A from HP University & now i want to do the ma in english through correspondence course. plz let me know, addmission date, fee & procedure. it’s very urgent for me.

Thanks & Regard
    Daljeet Dhami

21. ankush sharma on Sat, 1st Jan 2011 7:45 am
  22. sir i want know that if i give not MA first semester can i give second semester exam in June &July ples give the detail sir i am a defense person and i am do ing job in Indian navy

your faithfully
    ankush sharma

23. Pankaj Rana on Sat, 1st Jan 2011 5:01 pm
  24. Dear Sir / Madam,

I have completed my 3 yeards diploma in Mech from Chandigarh in 2003 & PGDBA in Operation in 2010(on the basis of 5 years working experence).

But still i am not graduate, and want to do BA from Hp university. Request you to please suggest the procedure of getting admission through distance learning.

And also advise me any alternate option available for attaining graduation degree.

Kindly guide.

Regards,

Pankaj Rana

25. preeti on Mon, 3rd Jan 2011 7:47 am
  26. sir,
    me M.com karna chahti hu himachal pradesh university se hindi medium mein.
    lekin me puchna chahti hu k HP ka system kaisa h. mene suna h k himachal pradesh university ka exam process or result process bahut kharab h. iska result kabhi declare hota h kabhi nahi. plz mujhe suggest kare.

9260590373

27. veena choudhary on Fri, 7th Jan 2011 9:52 am
  28. I want to do parbhakar in hindi from your University, so please give me suggesstion when the fill up the form and time period and how much the fees give me reply as soon as possiable

thanking you,

29. jyoti saroha on Sat, 8th Jan 2011 12:27 pm
  30. i want to do m.a in hindi from himachal univ distance education but addmision date is closed …can i take addmison with late fees in jan 2011 .i want delhi center pls tell

31. Banita Sharma on Sun, 9th Jan 2011 6:08 am
  32. I am postgraduate and now wish to do B.Ed . Please advice me about this.

33. Dinesh Kumar on Sun, 9th Jan 2011 6:11 am
  34. I have paseed +2 from HP Board in 1990. Presently serving in defence and now wish to do BA . Please advice me to go ahead further.

35. rajeev on Mon, 10th Jan 2011 6:07 pm
  36. sir I HAVE COMPLETED BA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FROM ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY CAN I APPLY FOR MA FROM HP UNIVERSITY PLEASE GUIDE ME

37. ANKUSH KUMAR on Tue, 11th Jan 2011 2:34 am
  38. I AM DOING MY GRADUATION IN B.A. (1) THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION AFTER +2
    I WANT TO KNOW WHEN WILL YOU SEND THE EXAM ROLL NO. AND WHAT ARE THE EXAM DATES.
    PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS .

39. Ajay Bhardwaj on Tue, 11th Jan 2011 2:34 pm
  40. sir me ETT karna chahta hoon kashmir university se kya mujhe job mil skta hai srinagar se ki gayi ETT valid hai pls suggest me sir is me koi skope hai sir pls suggest me
    Regards

…………… Ajay Bhardwaj ……. 9469150302 my email id is
    rahul.ajay6@gmail.com

41. satyasharan on Wed, 12th Jan 2011 6:24 am
  42. presently pursuing M.Sc final year at surat uni. it will complete in april-may… n wants to do mba… so give some guidance regarding this to get admission at himachal state.. for full and correspondence also… n how to apply n what to do first of all… or some other university also if u feel good

43. munish on Fri, 14th Jan 2011 10:53 am
  44. I want to do Mater degree in Geography. Can I do from ypour univ. through distance education.

thanks

45. Ravi on Thu, 27th Jan 2011 11:22 am
  46. i want to do M.A in english from H.P university. could u plz tell me, can i do it online bcoz currently i m not in india, i m staying in Kathmandu(Nepal). i have complete my graduation from Shimla university also.Plz help me.

47. shruti on Sat, 5th Feb 2011 2:59 pm
  48. i m frm delhi i want to do M.A english so can u pls tell me the admission criteria and wen will i get the forms from where i want to do through correspondence pls tell me abt this

49. jasmeet on Sat, 12th Mar 2011 8:12 am
  50. i have passed b.com from delhi university now i want to do MBA (HR) through distance education please guide me

51. sonia sharma on Thu, 17th Mar 2011 4:48 pm
  52. is the result of exams held in nov dec 2010 for M.A in public administration declared? if yes how can i see the result? if no when will it be declared?

53. Deepika sharma on Wed, 23rd Mar 2011 8:46 am
  54. Mujhe M.A. Karni hai iskd form kab nikalte hai.

55. Pankaj Kumar on Sun, 27th Mar 2011 6:46 pm
  56. Hi… I haves passed B.A from delhi university now i Want take admission form M.A in Hindi plz me more details about join this course, i hope are u guide me thank u and can i get the details of mphil in political science admission details How can i contact to this? How I want to apply?.

regarud
    Pankaj Kumar
    8527989668

57. Bishnu raj on Mon, 4th Apr 2011 6:17 am
  58. I want complete information about ma in english from hp university as i have passed ba from hp university.

59. Pankaj Kumar on Mon, 11th Apr 2011 12:00 pm
  60. my self pankaj kumar and i passed B.A (proggrame) final year with 42% and i take admission for M.A plz give me details. and i am not study regular and take admission distance Education.

Thanks

61. Hardeep on Tue, 17th May 2011 4:18 am
  62. I want to do m.ed for session 2011 by distance mode what is the date for apply the courre?

63. neelam rambani on Fri, 10th Jun 2011 2:46 am
  64. I would like to know the last date for the admission of m.sc maths for the session 2011-12 first semester

65. sandeep on Sun, 12th Jun 2011 3:59 pm
  66. i want to admission M.A distance hp university. pls tell me about

67. Desh RAj Sharma on Sat, 18th Jun 2011 2:26 pm
  68. Sir
    I persued APGIT in 2008 under Roll No. 4558 but due to some reasons could not appear in all semester exams. Hence all papers could not be cleared in three years duration . Should I be enrolled again for the same course. And have to submit fee again . If so Please tell me in Detail.
    Thank you.