MPA distance learning
MPA stands for is a thirty-six-credit-hour program planned for functioning professionals who have experience in public or nonprofit establishments, and now seek a graduate-level degree for career advancement.Master of public administration is a professional degree that provides the character of a traditional master’s degree program combined with the flexibility of distance learning.
Indiana State University offered MPA program distance learning mode is accredited through the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The Public Administration Program was founded as a semi-independent unit within Indiana State University Department of Political Science in 1976. The program is presently a member of the NASPAA (National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration). Scholars may, with approval, take elective program outside the department. Both core and elective program may be transferred from other establishments, again with the approval of the program director.
Director, Master of Public Administration Program
Indiana State University
Holmstedt Hall, room 306
Terre Haute, IN 47809
MBA – Power Grid Exam Syllabus
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is a Navratna state-owned electric usefulness company main office in Gurgaon, India offered job vacancies for fill up various balks post like manager worker it conducted various examination for MBA holders for high class management jobs. Power Grid wheels approximately 51% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Power Grid has a trash India presence with approximately 79,566 Circuit-km of Transmission network and 132 nos.
MBA – Power Grid Exam Syllabus
Many book shops and websites offers MBA – Power Grid Exam Syllabus
for preparation in this exam conducted by Power Grid. candidates who participate Power Grid Exam for MBA holder they can contacts to local book shops and visit at sources websites for MBA – Power Grid Exam Syllabus.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Post Box – 17,
Head Post Office,
Gurgaon – 122001
Home science for rural development
College of Agricultural Management, Rural Development and Consumer Studies – Colamrucs adds to the Bachelor of Agriculture degree program through providing both core and elective progrma by its two Departments of Agricultural Economics and Farm Management also as Agricultural Extension and Rural Development. Rural Development Services team brings together complemental science and social abilities, and a realizing of family farm businesses and agrifood industries, to facilitate change and endorse sustainable main industries – both on the land and in the sea.
At the College of Agricultural Management, Rural Development and Consumer Studies – Colamrucs Department of Food Science and Technology provides program conducting to the grant of Bachelor of Science (Food Science and Technology) while the Department of Home Science and Management provides a degree in Home Science and Management with alternatives in Child Development and Clothing Textiles, and Nutrition and Dietetics, Family Studies, Extension and Rural Development, Home and Furnishing Design. By its education, research and extension activities, it is anticipated that the Department of Home Science and Management would develop in a Centre of Excellence for Women-in-Development curricula.
Entrance for MCA in VIT
VIT is a short form of Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Exam is formed by the Vellore Institute of Technology India. The entrance test is carried on for the admission of students to the MCA/M.Tech Programs extended by the Vellore Institute of Technology. VIT is a best institute which develops good skills in their students. Vellore Institute of Technology provides best education to their students.
VIT University, Vellore – 632 014
Phone: +91-416 – 420 7070, 220 2168 / 220 2157
Fax: 0416 – 224 554, 224 0411
Chennai Administrative Office:
New No.6, (Old No. W-73) Second Street,
Cheenai – 600 040
List of College & Universities Mtech Course in India
In India have many College & Universities which provides M. Tech course. Name of some College & Universities which provides M. Tech course are given below:
Acharya Nagarjuna University GUNTUR Andhra Pradesh
Adesh Institute of Engineering & Technology Punjab
Aditya Institute of Technology and Management TEKKALI Andhra Pradesh
Akula Sree Ramulu College of Engineering TANUKU Andhra Pradesh
Al Habeeb College of Engineering & Technology CHEVELLA Andhra Pradesh
Alagappa University KARAIKUDI Tamil Nadu
Alfalah School of Engineering & Technology FARIDABAD Haryana
Aligarh Muslim University ALIGARH Uttar Pradesh
Allahabad Agricultural Institute ALLAHABAD Uttar Pradesh
alpaiguri Government Engineering College West Bengal
Ambedkar Institute of Technology DELHI Delhi
AMC Engineering College BANGALORE Karnataka
Amet University Chennai CHENNAI Tamil Nadu
Amity University Delhi Delhi
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University COIMBATORE Tamil Nadu
Anand Institute of Higher Technology CHENNAI Tamil Nadu
Ankush Shikshan Sanstha’s GH Raisoni College of Engineering NAGPUR Maharashtra
Anna University Chennai CHENNAI Tamil Nadu
Anna University Coimbatore COIMBATORE Tamil Nadu
Anna University Tirunelveli TIRUNELVELI Tamil Nadu
Annamacharya Institute of Tech. & Science CUDDAPAH Andhra Pradesh
Anurag Engineering College KODAD Andhra Pradesh
Apeejay College of Engineering GURGAON Haryana Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering Virudhunagar VIRUDUNAGAR Tamil Nadu
Asansol Engineering College ASANSOL West Bengal
Assam Engineering College GUWAHATI Assam
Aurora’s Engineering College BHONGIR Andhra Pradesh
Aurora’s Scientific Technological and Research Academy HYDERABAD Andhra Pradesh
Aurora’s Technological & Research Institute GHATKESAR Andhra Pradesh
Avanthi Institute Of Engineering & Technology NARSIPATNAM Andhra Pradesh
Azad Institute of Engineering & Technology LUCKNOW Uttar Pradesh
B.B.S. College of Management & Technology ALLAHABAD Uttar Pradesh
Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College PATIALA Punjab
Banashtali University Rajasthan
Bangalore Institute of Technology BANGALORE Karnataka
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology ERODE Tamil Nadu
Bansal Institute Of Science & Technology BHOPAL Madhya Pradesh
and many more…
Mumbai Engineering Entrance Examination 2011
The Rizvi College of Engineering in Mumbai was found by the Rizvi Education society. It was founded in 1995. The institute is sanctioned by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). It is connected to the University of Mumbai. The candidate should have the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in his or her 12 and should have cleared the states entrance examination the MAH EN – CET or the AIEEE which is all India examination to get admitted to the college. The admission is created on the basis of merit obtained.
For more information about Mumbai Engineering Entrance Examination 2011 candidates log on to its official website.
Rizvi College of Engineering,
New Rizvi Educational Complex,
Off. Carter Road, Bandra (W),
Mumbai – 400 050
IGNOU New Courses
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) lately declared the launch of eight new programs at the IGNOU main campus. These add programs on Sustainability Science, Climate Change, Population and Sustainable Development, Biodiversity, Wetland Management, Sustainable Management of Ganga, Himalayan Ecosystem and Sustainability Audit.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
New Delhi – 110 068
Free Download IES Syllabus of 2011 of Electrical Engineering
IES Syllabus of 2011 of Electrical Engineering are given below:
Paper – 1
1. EM Theory Electric and magnetic fields, Gauss’s Law and Amperes Law, Fields in dielectrics, conductors and magnetic materials. Maxwell’s equations. Time varying fields. Plane – Wave propagating in dielectric and conducting media. Transmission lines.
2. Electrical Materials Band Theory, Conductors, Semi-conductors and Insulators, Super-conductivity, Insulators for electrical and electronic applications. Magnetic materials. Ferro and ferri magnetism, Ceramics, Properties and applications. Hall effect and its applications. Special semi conductors.
3. Electrical Circuits Circuits elements, Kirchoff`s Laws, Mesh and nodal analysis. Network Theorems and applications, Natural response and forced response, Transient response and steady state response for arbitrary inputs, Properties of networks in terms of poles and zeros. Transfer function, Resonant circuits, Three phase circuits, Two-port networks, Elements of two-element network synthesis.
4. Measurements and Instrumentation Units and Standards, Error analysis, measurement of current, Voltage, power, Power-factor and energy. Indicating instruments, Measurement of resistance, inductance, Capacitance and frequency, Bridge measurements, Electronic measuring instruments. Digital Voltmeter and frequency counter. Transducers and their applications to the measurement of non-electrical quantities like temperature, pressure, flow-rate displacement, acceleration, noise level etc. Date acquisition systems, A/D and D/A converters.
5. Control Systems Mathematical modeling of physical systems, Block diagrams and signal flow graphs and their reduction. Time domain and frequency domain analysis of linear dynamical system, Errors for different type of inputs and stability criteria for feedback systems, Stability analysis using Routh-Hurwitz array, Nyquist plot and Bode plot. Root locus and Nicols chart and the estimation of gain and phase margin. Basic concepts of compensator design, State variable matrix design. Sampled data system and performance of such a system with the samples in the error channel. Stability of sampled data system. Elements of non-linear control analysis, Control system components, electromechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic components.
Paper – II
1. Electrical Machines and Power Transformers
Magnetic Circuits – Analysis and Design of Power transformers, Construction and testing. Equivalent circuits, Losses and efficiency, Regulation, Auto-transformer, 3-phase transformer, Parallel operation.
Basic concepts in rotating machines, EMF, torque, basic machine types. Construction and operation, leakage losses and efficiency.
D.C. Machines, Construction, Excitation methods, Circuit models, Armature reaction and commutation, Characteristics and performance analysis, Generators and motors. Starting and speed control, Testing, Losses and efficiency.
Synchronous Machines, Construction, Circuit model, Operating Characteristics and performance analysis. Synchronous reactance, Efficiency, Voltage regulation, Salient-pole machine, Parallel operation. Hunting, Short circuit transients.
Induction Machines, Construction, Principle of operation, Rotating Fields, Characteristics and performance analysis, Determination of Circuit model, Circle diagram, Starting and speed control.
Fractional KW motors. Single-phase synchronous and induction motors.
2. Power systems
Types of Power Stations, Hydro, Thermal and Nuclear Stations, Pumped storage plants, Economics and operating factors.
Power transmission lines, Modeling and performance characteristics, Voltage control, Load flow studies, Optimal power system operation, Load frequency control, Symmetrical short circuit analysis, Z-Bus formulation, Symmetrical Components, Per Unit representation, Fault analysis, Transient and steady-state stability of power systems. Equal area criterion Power system Transients, Power system Protection Circuit breakers. Relays, HVDC transmission.
3. Analog and Digital Electronics and circuits
Semiconductor device physics, PN junctions and transistors, circuit models and parameters, FET, Zener, tunnel, Schottky, photo diodes and their applications, rectifier circuits, voltage regulators and multipliers, switching behavior of diodes and transistors.
Small signal amplifiers, biasing circuits, frequency response and improvement, multistage amplifiers and feed-back amplifiers, D.C. amplifiers, coupling methods, push pull amplifiers, operational amplifiers, wave shaping circuits, Multivibrators and flip-flops and their applications. Digital logic gage families, universal gatescombinational circuits for arithmetic and logic operational, sequential logic circuits. Counters, registers, RAM and ROMs.
4. Microprocessors Microprocessor architecture Instruction set and simple assembly language programming. Interfacing for memory and I/O Applications of Micro-processors in power system.
5. Communication Systems Types of modulation; AM, FM and PM. Demodulators, Noise and bandwidth considerations. Digital communication systems, Pulse code modulation and demodulation, Elements of sound and vision broadcasting, Carrier communication. Frequency division and time division multiplexing, Telemetry system in power engineering
6. Power Electronics Power Semiconductor devices, Thyristor, Power transistor, GTOs and MOSFETs Characteristics and operation, AC to DC Converters; 1-phase and 3-phase DC to DC Converters. AC regulators Thyristor controlled reactors; switched capacitor networks. Inverters single-phase and 3-phase Pulse width modulation Sinusoidal modulation with uniform sampling & Switched mode power supplies.
For more information about Free Download IES Syllabus of 2011 of Electrical Engineering candidates log on to its official website.
What Are the Physical Fitness Required To Get Into Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. Though the main aim of the navy is to secure national maritime borders, India also expends its navy to increase its international relations by joint exercises, port visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief. In recent years, the Indian Navy has undergone extensive modernization and expansion meaning there is now a much more overt military and political readiness to found ‘blue water’ capability.
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed under current regulations applicable to the sailors of Indian Navy on entry. The detailed guidelines for medical standards are laid down in the Navy Orders (SPL) 01/1999 by IHQ MOD (Navy).
(b) Physical traits include minimum height of 157 cm with proportionate body weight depending on the age and height of the candidate. He should also have proportionate chest with minimum expansion capability of 05 cms.
(c) Candidate should possess good mental and physical health, should be free from any disease / disability and have no cardio vascular disease, surgical deformities like Knock-Knees, Flat-Foot. Candidate should not have a past history of fits or psychiatric ailments Vericose-vein etc. He should not have any type of infection in the ears. Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth before appearing for the written test followed by PFT and Medical examination.
(d) Candidate should possess Colour perception standard of CP II and Eyes Visual standards should meet the prescribed standards for both the conditions that is with glasses AND without glasses.
The Indian Navy
JDMPR (OI & R)
Room No 205, C Wing
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi -110011
Registration for MBA from IGNOU
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) was founded in 1985. IGNOU has been found for extending quality higher education in versatile disciplines by distance learning. It mainly caters to the needs of students residing in far areas or those with financial constraints or the working professionals aspiring for additional qualification. IGNOU extends educational programs that are considered at par with the education provided by any other recognized institute of the country. The University extends a broad range of courses in emerging professions and vocational disciplines.
Currently there is no information about Registration for MBA from IGNOU candidates visit here later for more information about Registration for MBA from IGNOU candidates log on to its official website.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
New Delhi – 110 068