Bhavnagar University Admission

Question:
Tell me MDS admission procedure at Bhavnagar University?

Answer:
You want to know admission procedure for MDS course at Bhavnagar University so here I am providing you the same:

Applications in the prescribed form are invited for admission to the Post Graduate Dental Courses of colleges affiliated to Bhavnagar University. The fees structure of the 2012-2013 academic batch shall be Rs.4,70,0001year or as per Hon’ble RJ Shah Committee or as per the direction of Central Govt.lState Govt.lCompetent Authority.

Total No. of Seats: 15 for the Academic year 2012-2013 (15% NRI Quota and for the remaining seats 85% seats – 50% (42.5%) – University Quota & 50% (42.5%) Management Quota) as per the direction of Hon’ble High Court of Gujarat. The above distribution of seats can be changed as per the directions of Dental Council of India1 Central Govt.1 Hon’ble Supreme Court from time to time. (Please note the seat distribution below for academic years 2012-2013 and 2013-2014).

Here I am uploading pdf file of admission notification of year 2012 because for year 2013 admission notification is still not published yet.

Bhavnagar University MDS Admission Notification

Leave a Comment