Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 28th September 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default APTET Journal Number

Hello sir I am here as I want to know where I can get the Journal Number while feeling application form of Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test so will you please tell me about this to me??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28th September 2016, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: APTET Journal Number

Hey!!! At the APONLINE or e-Seva / Mee Seva Centres, you have has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and mobile phone number) for filling form of Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test

On receipt of fee at APONLINE e-Seva / Mee Seva you shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which you can proceed with submission of application online.

Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form of APTET are:

a) Go to Official Website of APTET

b) Click on Application Form.

c) Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)

d) Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ arecompulsory)

e) Enter your Journal Number issued by APONLINE or e-Seva / Mee Seva the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.

f) At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph' Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.

g) Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.

h) Press Upload

i) The application will be opened.

j) When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press 'BACK' button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.

k) Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.

l) Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the User Guide and Information Bulletin and those offered while filling the Online Application Form.

m) After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you

n) If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT other wise press EDIT and resubmit the information.

o) On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message