Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 13th October 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam PAPER

PLEASE provide me question paper for Bank of Baroda Clerical examination as soon as possible?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 15th October 2014, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam PAPER

Here I am giving you question paper for Bank of Baroda Clerical examination in a file attached with it so you can get it easily.

Directions question (1 to 3): study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
1,Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which is the one that does not form a group?

1) Break

2) Change

3) Split

4) Divide

5) Separate

1) train

2) instruct

3)educate

4)advocate

5)coach

1) extend

2) higher

3) upward

4) rise

5) ascend

4. which of the following symbols replace question mark In the given expression in order to make the expression ‘A>D’ and ’F>C ’ definitely true?

A>B>C?D<=E=F

1)>

2)<

3)<=

4)=

5)either = or >=

5. which of the following expression is definitely true if the given expression ‘R>P’ and ’S>Q ’ are definitely true?

1) P>Q=R<=T<S

2)S>T>=R>Q<P

3)Q>R<=T>P>=S

4)S>T>=R>Q>P

5)NONE OF THESE.

6. Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follows.

‘A X B’ means A is the father of B.

‘A + B’ means A is the daughter of B.

‘A /B’ means A is the son of B.

‘A – B’ means A is the sister of B.

What will come in place of questions mark to establish that P is the son in law of S in the following expression?

P X Q + R- T ? S

1)+

2)x

3)-

4)/

5) either + or /.

Directions question (7 to 11): study the following information carefully and answer the given questions

Six people A,B,C,D,E and F are sitting on the ground in a hexagonal shape. All the sides of the hexagon so formed ar of same length. A is not adjacent to B or C, D is ot adjacent to C or E, B and C are adjacent, F is in the middle of D and C.

7. which of the following is not a correct neighbor pair?

1)A and F

2)D and F

3)B and E

4)C and F

8. which of the following is in the right sequence?

1)A,F,B

2)F,A,E

3)B,C,F

4)D,A,B

9. Who is at the same distance from D as E is from D?

1)B

2)C

3)D

4)F

10. If one neighbor of A is D, who is the othe one?

1)B

2)C

3)E

4)F

11. who is placed opposite to E?

1)B

2)C

3)D

4)F

12. Mr. A, Miss B, Mr C and Miss D are sitting around a table and discussing their trends.

1) A sits opposite to cook

2)B sits right to the barber

3) the washerman is in the left of the tailor.

4) D sits opposite to C

What are the trades of A and B?

a) Tailor and barber

b) Tailor and cook

c) Barber and cook

d) Washerman and cook.

Directions (Q13-15)each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide wether the data provide in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions,

Read both the statements and give answer.

(a) If the data in statemet I are alone sufficient to answer the question while the data in statemet II are alone not sufficient to answer the question.

(b) If the data in statemet II are alone sufficient to answer the question while the data in statemet I are alone not sufficient to answer the question.

(c) If the data either in statemet I alone or the data in statemet II are alone sufficient to answer the question.

(d) If the data given in both statemet I and statemet II are not sufficient to answer the question.

(e) If the data given in both statemet I and statemet II are necessary to answer the question.

13 What is the colour of fresh grass?

Blue is called green , red is called orange , orange is called yellow.
Yellow is called white , white is called black, green is called brown and brown is called purple.

What does ’nip ‘ stand for a code language?

In the code language .’that is very beautiful’ is written as ‘se nip sre num.’
In the same code language ‘my house is beautiful is written as ‘ nip sto sre tip.’

14 What is the code for ‘sky ’ in the code language?

In the code language .’sky is clear’ is written as ‘de ra fa.’

II,. In the same code language ‘make it clear is written as ‘ de ga jo’.

15.What does ’ta‘ stand for a code language?

In the code language . ’ over and above’ is written as ‘pa ta ja.’
. In the same code language . ’ come over here ’ is written as ‘ ho ka pa.’

Directions question (16 to 20): study the following information carefully and answer the given questions

A,B,C,D,E,F are six students in a class.B and c are shorter than F but heavier than A. D is heavier than B and taller than C.E is shorter than D but taller than F. F is heavier than D . A is shorter than E but taller than F.

16. Who among them is tallest?

(a) A

(b) B

(c) C

(d) D

(e) E

(f) NONE OF THESE.

17. Who is third from the top when they are arranged in descending order of heights?

(a)A

(b)B

(c)C

(d)D

(e)E

(f)NONE OF THESE

18. which of the following group of friends is shorter than A?

(a) B,C only

(b)D,B,C only

(c)E,B,C only

(d)F,B,C only.

(e)none of these.

19.who among them is the lightest?

(a) A

(b)B

(c)C

(d)B or C

(e) data inadequate

20. which of the following statements is true for F as regards height and weight?

(a) He is lighter than E and taller than E

(b) He is heavier than B and taller than E

(c) He is heavier than B and C but shorter than D.

(d) He is lighter than E and also shorter than E

(e) He is lighter than B and C but taller than D.

21. If A is the brother of B; B is the sister of C; and C is the father of D, how D is related to A?

(a) Brother

(b) Sister

(c) Nephew

(d) Cannot be determined.

22. Pointing to a photograph Anjali said, “He is the son of the only son of my grandfather.” How is the man in the photograph related to Anjali?

(a) brother

(b) uncle

(c) son

(d) data inadequate

23. If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes West and so on. What will West become?

(a) north-east

(b)north west

(c) south east

(d) south west

24. A child went 90 m in the East to look for his father, then he turned right and went 20 m. After this he turned right and after going 30 m he reached to his uncle’s house. His father was not there. From there he went 100 m to his north and met his father. How far did he meet his father from the starting point?

(a) 80 (b) 100 (c)240 (d)260

25. Hemant in order to go to university started from his house in the east and came to a crossing. The road to the left ends in a theatre, straight ahead is the hospital. In which direction is the university?

(a)north

(b)south

(c)east

(d)west

26. Rasik walked 20 m towards north. Then he turned right and walks 30 m. Then he turns right and walks 35 m. Then he turns left and walks 15 m. Finally he turns left and walks 15 m. In which direction and how many metres is he from the starting position?

(a)15m west (b) 30m west (c) 30m east (d)45m east

. In each question below are given two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given two statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read the conclusion and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the two given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.

Give answer:

(A) If only conclusion I follows
(B) If only conclusion II follows
(C) If either I or II follows
(D) If neither I nor II follows and
(E) If both I and II follow.

27. Statements: All good athletes win. All good athletes eat well.

Conclusions:

All those who eat well are good athletes.

All those who win eat well.

(a) Only conclusion I follows

(b) Only conclusion II follows

(c) Either I or II follows

(d) Neither I or II follows

(e) Both I and II follow

28. Statements: All film stars are playback singers. All film directors are film stars.

Conclusions:

All film directors are playback singers.

Some film stars are film directors.

(a)Only conclusion I follows

(b)Only conclusion II follows

(c)Either I or II follows

(d)Neither I or II follows

(e)Both I and II follow

29.. All jungles are tigers. Some tigers are horses.

Conclusions:

Some horses are jungles.

No horse is jungle.

(a)Only I follows

(b)Only II follows

(d)Neither I nor II follows

(e)Both I and II follow

30.. Statements: All windows are doors. No door is wall.

Conclusions:

No window is wall.

No wall is door.

(a)Only I follows

(b)Only II follows

(e)Both I and II follow

31. Statements: All men are married. Some men are educated.

Conclusions:

Some married are educated.

Some educated are married.

(a)Only I follows

(b)Only II follows

(e)Both I and II follow

In each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and

Give answer

(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question
(D) If the data given in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question and

(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question

32.Question: On a T.V. channel, four serials A, B, C and D were screened, one on eacn day, on four consecutive days but not necessarily in that order. On which day was the serial C screened ?

Statements:

The first serial was screened on 23rd, Tuesday and was followed by serial D.

Serial A was not screened on 25th and one serial was screened between serials A and B.

a) I alone is sufficient while II alone is not sufficient

b) II alone is sufficient while I alone is not sufficient

c) Either I or II is sufficient

d) Neither I nor II is sufficient

e) Both I and II are sufficient

33. Question: What is the shortest distance between Devipur and Durgapur ?

Statements:

Durgapur is 20 kms away from Rampur.

Devipur is 15 kms away from Rampur

34. Question: Manoj, Prabhakar, Akash and Kamal are four friends. Who among them is the heaviest ?

Statements:

Prabhakar is heavier than Manoj and Kamal but lighter than Akash.

Manoj is lighter than Prabhakar and Akash but heavier than Kamal.

35. : On which day in April is Gautam’s birthday?

Statements:

Gautam was born exactly 28 years after his mother was born.

His mother will be 55 years 4 months and 5 days on August 18 this year

Direction (for Q. Nos. 36 – 15):

A school has four sections A, B, C, D of Class IX students.

The results of half yearly and annual examinations are shown in the table given below.
Result No. of Students
Section A Section B Section C Section D
Students failed in both Exams 28 23 17 27
Students failed in half-yearly
but passed in Annual Exams 14 12 8 13
Students passed in half-yearly
but failed in Annual Exams 6 17 9 15
Students passed in both Exams 64 55 46 76

36.If the number of students passing an examination be considered a criteria for comparision of difficulty level of two examinations, which of the following statements is true in this context?

a) Half yearly examinations were more difficult.

b) Annual examinations were more difficult.

c) Both the examinations had almost the same difficulty level.

d) The two examinations cannot be compared for difficulty level.

37.how many students are there in Class IX in the school?

a) 336

b) 189

c) 335

d) 430

38.which section has the maximum pass percentage in at least one of the two examinations?

a) A Section

b) B Section

c) C Section

d) D Section

39Which section has the minimum failure rate in half yearly examination?

a) A Section

b) B Section

c) C Section

d) D Section

40. how many students passed the both exam?

a) 261

b) 260

c) 262

d) None of these
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message