Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default BITSAT Or Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test

Hi I want to apply for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test BITSAT exam for admission in Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) Pilani so can you please provide me the application form to apply for this entrance exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10th April 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BITSAT Or Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test

I want to do B.E Course from Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS). So I have to appear in Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test (BITSAT). I have its syllabus and now want question paper, so tell me on which site I can download old year question papers of BITSAT or Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test?
Old 10th April 2018, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: BITSAT Or Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test

As you are looking for old year question papers of Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test (BITSAT) conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences for admission in BE Course, so I am providing question papers:

Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test (BITSAT) Question Paper

After two hours, one-sixteenth of the starting amount of a certain radioactive isotope remained undecayed. The half life of the isotope is
(a) 15 minutes (b) 30 minutes
(c) 45 minutes (d) 4 hour

A coil of inductance 300 mH and resistance 2: is connected to a source of voltage 2 V. The current reaches half of its steady state value in
(a) 0.1 s (b) 0.05 s
(c) 0.3 s (d) 0.15 s

A charged particle moves through a magnetic field perpendicular to its direction. Then
(a) kinetic energy changes but the momentum is constant
(b) the momentum changes but the kinetic energy is constant
(c) both momentum and kinetic energy of the particle are not constant
(d) both momentum and kinetic energy of the particle are constant

A capillary tube of radius R is immersed in water and water rises in it to a height H. Mass of water in the capillary tube is M. If the radius of the tube is doubled, mass of water that will rise in the capillary tube will now be :
(a) M (b) 2 M
(c) M/2 (d) 4 M

A sonometer wire resonates with a given tuning fork forming standing waves with five antinodes between the two bridges when a mass of 9 kg is suspended from the wire. When this mass is replaced by a mass M, the wire resonates with the same tuning fork forming three antinodes for the same positions of the bridges. The value of M is
(a) 25 kg (b) 5 kg
(c) 12.5 kg (d) 1/25 kg

A particle of mass m moving in the x direction with speed 2v is hit by another particle of mass 2m moving in the y direction with speed v. If the collision is perfectly inelastic, the percentage loss in the energy during the collision is close to
(a) 56% (b) 62%
(c) 44% (d) 50%

A coil is suspended in a uniform magnetic field, with the plane of the coil parallel to the magnetic lines of force. When a current is passed through the coil it starts oscillating; It is very difficult to stop. But if an aluminium plate is placed near to the coil, it stops. This is due to :
(a) development of air current when the plate is placed
(b) induction of electrical charge on the plate
(c) shielding of magnetic lines of force as aluminium is a paramagnetic material.
(d) electromagnetic induction in the aluminium plate giving rise to electromagnetic damping.

A tuning fork of frequency 392 Hz, resonates with 50 cm length of a string under tension (T). If length of the string is decreased by 2%, keeping the tension constant, the number of beats heard when the string and the tuning fork made to vibrate simultaneously is :
(a) 4 (b) 6
(c) 8 (d) 12

Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test (BITSAT) Question Paper

Download the attachment to get full question paper...............