Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 24th October 2016, 10:50 AM

Default Can MBA Apply For NET Exam

X
Discuss about can MBA apply for net exam here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for can MBA apply for net exam discussion. If you are looking for can MBA apply for net exam then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on can MBA apply for net exam, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th April 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: can MBA apply for net exam Discuss about can MBA apply for net exam here. Welcom

I have completed my MBA and want to know apply for National Eligibility Test (NET), here can you please tell me eligibility and other related details of exam so that can check whether I can apply or not?
Old 9th April 2018, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: can MBA apply for net exam Discuss about can MBA apply for net exam here. Welcom

According to me yes you can also apply for National Eligibility Test (NET) exam as you completed your MBA degree.

Eligibility
Qualification Eligibility:
Qualifying Examination: Masters or equivalent degree from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC.

Subjects: The qualifying examination must be passed in subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.

Minimum Marks: The percentage of marks required in qualifying examination is 55% (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).

Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Masters degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.

Relaxation: Relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination shall be given to Ph.D degree holders whose masters level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991.

Age Criteria:
Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 30 years

Exam pattern
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions in two separate sessions as under:

Session
First (Paper-I): 100 Marks (50 out of which 50 questions all are compulsory) [Duration: 1 Hours (09.30 AM to 10.30 AM, IST)]

Second (Paper-II): 200 Marks (100 questions all are compulsory) [Duration: 2 Hours (11.00 AM to 01.00 PM, IST)]

Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate

Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.

All the questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper-III (including all electives, without options).

Candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I & Paper-II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.

The application fee of UGC NET 2018 varies category-wise. Application fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances. Fee details are as follows:
Category Application Fee
GEN Rs. 1000/-
OBC-NCL Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PwD/Transgender Rs. 250/-