Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 26th October 2016, 03:26 PM

Default CET MBA Exam Papers Download

Discuss about cet MBA exam papers download here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for cet MBA exam papers download discussion. If you are looking for cet MBA exam papers download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on cet MBA exam papers download, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 31st March 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: cet MBA exam papers download

Hello sir, for MBA exam preparation I want CET entrance exam papers for download. Will you please provide me CET MBA Exam Papers?
Old 31st March 2018, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: cet MBA exam papers download

Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a computer-based test for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in various Universities in the state of Maharashtra.

MH-CET is essentially a speed based test and the level of questions asked range from easy to moderate.

The best way to prepare for the exam is by solving previous years' papers.

The MAH CET Test will be organized in the Month of May. The authority will provide the MAH CET result on After the Exam.

MBA CET paper pattern:

S.No. Topic No. of Maximum Marks per Total
Questions Marks Question Marks
1 Logical Reasoning 75 75 1 200
2 Abstract Reasoning 25 25 1
3 Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 1
4 Verbal Ability/Reading 50 50 1
Comprehension

CET MBA Exam Papers questions:

Analytical & Logical Reasoning
DIRECTIONS for the question: Below the question are given two statements (A) and (B). The statement may be either independent causees or may be effects of independent causes or a common cause. One of the statement may be the effect of the other statement. Read both the statements and decide which of the following answer choice correctly depicts the relationship between the two statements.

Question No. : 26
Statement I: Banks in Country X have recently decreased the rate of interest on home loans from the present 12 percent to 10.9 percent.

Statement II: Apex Bank of Country X has asked the banks to decrease the base rate, i.e. the minimum rate at which banks lend, by 2%

A﴿ Both the statements ﴾I﴿ and ﴾II﴿ are the effects of some common cause.
B﴿ Both the statements ﴾I﴿ and ﴾II﴿ are independent causes.
C﴿ Both the statements ﴾I﴿ and ﴾II﴿ are effects of independent causes.
D﴿ Statement ﴾I﴿ is the cause and Statement ﴾II﴿ is the effect. E﴿ Statement ﴾II﴿ is the cause and Statement ﴾I﴿ is its effect

Question No. : 27
Seven friends H, I, J, K, L, M and N are seated in a straight line, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing north while some are facing south.
K sits third to the left of I. Neither I nor K sits at any of the extreme ends of the line. Only three people sit between K and M. J sits second to the right of M.
H sits to the immediate left of N. N who faces south is not an immediate neighbour of K.
Both the immediate neighbours of L face south.

Both the immediate neighbours of K face a direction opposite to N ﴾i.e. if N faces north then both the immediate neighbours of K face south and vice‐versa. What is the position of N with respect to K?
A﴿ Fourth to the left B﴿ Fourth to the right C﴿ Second to the left D﴿ Second to the right E﴿ Third to the right

DIRECTIONS for the question: Read the information given below and answer the question that follows.

Question No. : 28
Seven friends H, I, J, K, L, M and N are seated in a straight line, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing north while some are facing south.
K sits third to the left of I. Neither I nor K sits at any of the extreme ends of the line. Only three people sit between K and M. J sits second to the right of M.
H sits to the immediate left of N. N who faces south is not an immediate neighbour of K. Both the immediate neighbours of L face south.
Both the immediate neighbours of K face a direction opposite to N ﴾i.e. if N faces north then both the immediate neighbours of K face south and vice‐versa.

Who amongst the following sitting at the extreme end of the line, faces north?
A﴿ H B﴿ J C﴿ N D﴿ L E﴿ No one

CET MBA Exam Papers Download:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_V4Kkm2koFqZEYwZnpDYlRVUlU/view