Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 14th November 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Cisco ucs

I need Cisco Unified Computing System guide for that will you please get some information so that I can check it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 14th November 2016, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Cisco ucs

Don’t worry I will get the Cisco Unified Computing System guide so that you can check it easily.

The Cisco Unified Computing System™ is a next-generation data center platform that unites compute, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system designed to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase business agility

The Cisco Unified Computing System is designed to deliver:

Reduced TCO at the platform, site, and organizational levels

Increased IT staff productivity and business agility through just-in-time provisioning and mobility support for both virtualized and nonvirtualized environments

A cohesive, integrated system that is managed, serviced, and tested as a whole

Scalability through a design for hundreds of discrete servers and thousands of virtual machines, and the capability to scale I/O bandwidth to match demand

Industry standards supported by a partner ecosystem of industry leaders
Cisco Unified Computing System guide

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message