Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 24th October 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default CMAT frequently Asked Questions

Hii sir, I wants to give the CMAT Examination But I have A Lots of Doubts Related to the CMAT Examination is there Any Specific Section in the official site So that I may Resolve my Query there ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24th October 2016, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: CMAT frequently Asked Questions

CMAT is the Entrance Test for Management Courses Of Indian Management Institutes Conducted by the AICTE

Yes, there Is A FAQ Section there All Necessary Questions Related to the CMAT Test is given that May help you to Clear your Doubts Regarding the Examination

Some of them Are As Follow

I am a PWD candidate with low vision / blindness / cerebral palsy. What special accommodation will be provided to me on the test day?

Visually Impaired and Cerebral Palsy candidates will be allowed to bring a Scribe/ Reader as per scribe form mentioned on the CMAT website. Scribe facility can also be provided by AICTE if the candidate so opts for that. Candidate will be given an opportunity to interact with the scribe a day before the examination. After meeting with the identified scribe, candidate will be required to submit an undertaking. You will also be provided with a time extension of one hour for computer based test

What will be the time extension given to Visually Impaired or Cerebral Palsy candidates?
Visually Impaired or Cerebral Palsy Candidates will be given a time extension of twenty minutes for every hour of the test, thus for 3 hour test you will get a total of 'One Hour' extra.

What are the eligibility criteria for a scribe/reader?
The scribe must fulfil the following criteria:
a. Is not a family member or a friend.
b. Is not involved in any academic tutoring or preparation for the test to be administered.
c. Has not completed 19 years of age as of 17th January,2016.
d. Has academic qualification lower than that of the candidate.

Note: The age certificate of Scribe has to be presented at the Test Centre. A scribe will not be permitted to assist a candidate in case the above criteria are not met.

Can I give CMAT exam via paper pencil mode later in case I missed the Online examination?
CMAT is a computer based online exam scheduled on 17th January 2016. It cannot be taken in paper-pencil mode.

Is there any age restriction for taking the CMAT exam?
No, there is no age restriction for taking the CMAT exam.

When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from Tuesday, 05 January 2016, onwards. You will have to log onto the CMAT website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form.

For More Questions you may get from the FAQ Section of the CMAT Examination Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page
Attached Files
File Type: doc CMAT FAQ Section CMAT FAQ Section.doc (138.5 KB, 41 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message