Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 3rd December 2012, 11:36 AM
bishnu rawani

Default CPT Terms What

I want to know about the CPT Terms on Delivery so please can you give me the detail of the Terms of CPT and provide me the page where I can find the information of Terms?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3rd December 2012, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: CPT Terms What

You want to know about Delivery Terms of CPT so here is their term:

EXW - Ex Works
"Ex Works" means that the seller fulfils his obligation to deliver when he has made the goods available at his premises (i.e. works, factory, warehouse, etc.) to the buyer. In particular, he is not responsible for loading the goods on the vehicle provided by the buyer or for clearing the goods for export, unless otherwise agreed.

This term thus represents the minimum obligation for the seller. The buyer bears all cost and risks involved in taking the goods from the seller's premises to the desired destination.

This term should not be used when the buyer cannot carry out directly or indirectly the export formalities. In such circumstances, the FCA term should be used.

Rest of information is available in pdf file which I am sharing with you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CPT Delivery Terms.pdf (15.1 KB, 66 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message