Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 27th October 2016, 09:23 AM

Default Download Resume Format For MBA Student

Discuss about download resume format for MBA student here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for download resume format for MBA student discussion. If you are looking for download resume format for MBA student then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on download resume format for MBA student, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: download resume format for MBA student

I want to download the Resume Format For MBA Student so will you please provide me?
Old 4th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: download resume format for MBA student

I am providing you the Resume Format For MBA Student

Resume Format For MBA Student

Name
Email Id: XXXX.maddy03@gmail.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE

To seek a position in an organisation suited to my abilities and giving my best performance, which will benefit the company I join. To be a part of an organization wherein I can use my skills, strong educational background and my efficient interactive abilities, and to co-operate and work well with people.

WORK EXPERIENCE

1. XXXXXXXX Communications Pvt. Ltd. (XXXX Soft) Counter Sales Executive (June 2011 to till date)

Joined the organization as Counter Sales Executive of XXXXX Pre, postpaid connection.

JOB PROFILE

Reporting to store manager.
Attending to walk-in customers.
Promote sales by suggesting products to customer, providing Information and helping in choose the product.
Keep an eye on the products in the store and responsible for any pilferage in store.
Making customer aware of any schemes, discount, and Promotional offers.
Maintaining the discipline and decorum of the store.
Managing the display of the products and taking care of Visual merchandising.
Stock taking on a day to day basis, and taking inward of goods.

2. XXXXXXXX India Pvt. Ltd. as a Business Development Executive (Feb 2010 to April 2011)

Joined the organization as a Business Development Executive of Banglore

JOB PROFILE

Reporting to my Branch Manager.
To appoint the franchise in each area.
Handling the team of franchise to train and motivate them.
To meet B 2 B sales people to appoint retail outlet.
Discussing the sales of franchise on a daily basis and give them the necessary feedback.
Visiting the Bangalore franchise and retail outlet on every fortnight to service them on better sales.
Handling the quires of retail outlet and giving them end to end solutions.
Maintaining the progressive track record of franchise.
Planning for the sales of the month to reach the targets and get it done.

3. XXXX Ltd. as a Senior Sales Executive (Corporate Sales) (Feb-2007 to Dec-2009)

Joined the organization as SALES EXECUTIVE corporate sales of Vodafone postpaid connection we have help desk in the corporate individuals post paid need to sell and RPU from corporates.

JOB PROFILE

Achieved targets consistently.
Joined as a Senior Sales executive promoted as a TEAM COCH based on the performance.
Managed a team of 6 people to execute on the company objective.
Giving the call for the executive and getting the feedback about the sales.
Maintaining the progressive track record of the team and giving necessary feedback.
Planning for the sales of the month to reach the team targets and getting it done.

4. XXXXXXX Enterprises as a Sales Executive (Corporate Sales) (May-2006 to Jan-2007)

Joined the organization as SALES EXECUTIVE corporate sales of XXXXXX postpaid connection we have help desk in the corporate individuals post paid need to sell and Rpu from corporates.

JOB PROFILE

Discussing the product details and giving the thorought knowledge.
Discussing the plan for the day and showing them the right way to face the customer and giving them the right approach to get job done.

5. XXXXXXX Marketing as a Sales Executive and Customer Care Executive: (Dec-2004 to Mar-2006)

Joined the organization as a SALES EXECUTIVE Corporate sales of XXXXX post paid connection and we do the gate sourcing and worked in dsa.
CERTIFICATE

Best Performer Certificate From XXXXXX.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

Diploma Electrical And Electronic Engineering in XXX Institude Of Technology, (2001-2004)
Schooling from govt higher secondary school in XXXXXXXX.

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Packages: MS Office.travel software, mobile apps.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Professional, Windows XP & Windows 7.

STRENGTHS

Owing and adhering to responsibilities and fulfilling the assigned task.
Innovative and good execution of task.
Good communication skills and the ability to interact with people.
I possess a creative approach which helps in dealing with problems with clear expression of thoughts and ideas.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

DOB:
Hobbies:
Languages known:
Address: