Go Back   2020 2021 MBA > MBA > Main Forum




  #1  
Old 30th August 2012, 11:26 AM
SANJAY PANWAR
Guest
 
Default DRDO Entrance Exam

Respected sir,
I am sanjay . I am doing b.tech in ece 2nd year. I want to work with DRDO in any case. so plz plz…….. give me lot of information about the DRDO entrance exam.
THANK U .
SANJAY PANWAR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2  
Old 28th March 2018, 08:38 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Default Re: DRDO entrance exam

I am planning to apply for the Defence Research Developement Organization (DRDO) SET entrance exam searching for exam details. Will you please provide me Selection Procedure of DRDO GATE Recruitment and also provide me DRDO Entrance Exam important dates?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 28th March 2018, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default Re: DRDO entrance exam

Defence Research Developement Organization conducts Scientist Entry Test (SET) for recruitment of personnel to Group B scientist posts in DRDO

Selection Procedure of DRDO GATE Recruitment 2018

Shortlisting of GATE Qualifiers: The GATE 2018 qualifiers will be shortlisted for the interview round. The shortlisting will be done in 1:5 ratio, to the vacancies.

Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates will then be issued call letters, in which date, venue, and other details will also be mentioned.

And, the candidates will have to appear for interview in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, or Pune center.

Final Merit: The announcement of the recruited candidates will be done through final merit list. And, It will be available on the basis of discipline and category wise.

Finally, The selection of the candidates for the final merit list will be done giving 80% weightage to GATE score and remaining 20% to Personal Interview Score.

Eligibility Criteria

Nationality: Indian

Education Qualification: the Below given points are the necessary educational qualification for DRDO GATE Recruitment 2018:

The applicant must have completed Undergraduate Engineering/Technology course.
Also, the course must be completed from a recognized institute.
Finally, an aspirant should also have passed with a first class degree in the UG course.

Dates:

Date for GATE exam: 10-11 Feb 2018.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Crack DRDO CEPTAM Exam Unregistered Main Forum 1 29th November 2016 03:00 PM
DRDO Written Exam Result Unregistered Main Forum 1 26th November 2016 11:53 AM
DRDO Exam Syllabus EEE Unregistered Main Forum 1 16th November 2016 09:32 AM
DRDO Exam Papers for Mechanical Unregistered Main Forum 0 17th July 2015 11:38 AM
DRDO Exam For Unregistered Main Forum 0 16th July 2015 11:19 AM
Date of DRDO Exam Unregistered Main Forum 0 16th July 2015 11:15 AM
DRDO Exam Syllabus for ECE Unregistered Main Forum 0 16th July 2015 08:41 AM
DRDO Entrance Exam For Diploma Holders Unregistered Main Forum 0 15th July 2015 01:34 PM
DRDO exam postponed Unregistered Main Forum 0 14th July 2015 11:44 AM
DRDO Exam Recruitment Unregistered Main Forum 0 13th July 2015 01:46 PM
CEPTAM DRDO Exam Result Unregistered Main Forum 0 11th July 2015 04:58 PM
DRDO Exam Results Unregistered Main Forum 0 11th July 2015 03:56 PM
DRDO Entrance Exam Eligibility Unregistered Main Forum 0 11th July 2015 03:32 PM
DRDO exam pattern for STA B Unregistered Main Forum 0 10th July 2015 12:26 PM
Coaching For DRDO Exam Unregistered Main Forum 0 9th July 2015 03:57 PM
About DRDO Set Exam Unregistered Main Forum 0 9th July 2015 12:29 PM
DRDO Exam Preparation Unregistered Main Forum 1 27th October 2014 04:46 PM
Detail for DRDO Exam Unregistered Main Forum 1 27th October 2014 04:42 PM
Books for DRDO STA-B (ECE) Entrance Exam Unregistered Main Forum 1 13th October 2014 01:54 PM
DRDO STA-B (ECE) Entrance Exam Syllabus Unregistered Main Forum 1 13th October 2014 01:50 PM


Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Thread Tools Search this Thread



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2