2023 2024 MBA

2023 2024 MBA (https://mba.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://mba.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   Bath Spa University Creative Writing/Publishing (https://mba.ind.in/forum/bath-spa-university-creative-writing-publishing-45996.html)

Unregistered 8th July 2015 09:03 AM

Bath Spa University Creative Writing/Publishing

I would like to join Creative Writing and Publishing BA (Hons.) course run by Bath Spa University. Would you tell me what is the time duration of this Programme? Kindly provide me Application Form of Bath Spa University so I will apply for this Course as soon as possible.

Unregistered 21st March 2018 02:49 PM

Re: Bath Spa University Creative Writing/Publishing

I want to do BA (Hons) Creative Writing/Publishing program in Bath Spa University so can you provide me the details of the program?

sumit 21st March 2018 02:50 PM

Re: Bath Spa University Creative Writing/Publishing

At Bath Spa University many of their undergraduate programmes can be combined, so you dont have to limit yourself to one subject.

If you choose to study a combined award then in Year One youll start by studying both subjects in equal depth, then from Year Two you can choose whether to continue with an equally joint course, or a Major/Minor route.

BA (Hons) Creative Writing/Publishing program

Qualification- Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)

Study mode- Full-time

Location- Main Site

Start date- September 2018

Duration- 3 years

Course code WP84

Institution code B20

Entry requirements-

A level

A Level Grades BCC accepted with a minimum of Grade B in English or related subject. Applicants without A Level English will be considered but will be required to submit a piece of your own creative writing as part of the selection process.

Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma

Extended Diploma grades Distinction. Merit, Merit (DMM) accepted from applicants who demonstrate a strong interest in creative writing. You may be invited to submit a piece of your own creative writing as part of the selection process.

Access to HE Diploma

Typical offers for applicants with Access to HE will be the Access to HE Diploma or Access to HE Certificate (60 credits, 45 of which must be Level 3, including 30 at merit or higher). You may be invited to submit a piece of your own creative writing as part of the selection process.

International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme

A minimum of 27 points are required from applicants who demonstrate a strong interest in creative writing. You may be invited to submit a piece of your own creative writing as part of the selection process

English language requirements

IELTS (Academic)

IELTS 6.0 - for visa nationals, with a minimum score of IELTS 5.5 in each element.

Fees and funding

Tuition fees
EU 9,250 Year 1
England 9,250 Year 1
Northern Ireland 9,250 Year 1
Scotland 9,250 Year 1
Wales 9,250 Year 1

Contact-

Bath Spa University
Newton Saint Loe, Bath BA2 9BN, United Kingdom
+44 1225 875875