2023 2024 MBA

2023 2024 MBA (https://mba.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://mba.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   CSIR UGC Net Syllabus For ECE (https://mba.ind.in/forum/csir-ugc-net-syllabus-ece-100382.html)

Unregistered 30th September 2016 03:06 PM

CSIR UGC Net Syllabus For ECE

Hii sir, I wants to get the Syllabus of the CSIR UGC NET Examination of the Electronic and Communication Engineering ?

shikha 30th September 2016 03:22 PM

Re: CSIR UGC Net Syllabus For ECE

As you Asking for the Syllabus of of the Electronic and Communication Engineering of the CSIR UGC NET Examination let me tell you that As Per Knowledge the CSIR UGC NET Examination Syllabus Does not Contain the Subject of the Electronic and Communication Engineering It may Have the Following Subjects

(i) Life Sciences
(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(iii) Mathematical Sciences
(iv) Chemical Sciences
(v) Physical Sciences

The Electronics and Communication Engineering is the Subject of the UGC NET Examination the Syllabus of the Electronics and Communication Engineering id the UGC NET Examination is as Follow

Unit – I :

Electronic Transport in semiconductor, PN Junction, Diode equation and diode equivalent circuit. Breakdown in diodes, Zener diodes, Tunnel diode, Semiconductor diodes, characteristics and equivalent circuits of BJT, JFET, MOSFET, IC fabrication-crystal growth, epitaxy, oxidation, lithography, doping, etching, isolation methods, metalization, bonding, Thin film active and passive devices.

Unit-II :

Superposition, Thevenin, Norton and Maximum Power Transfer Theorems, Network elements, Network graphs, Nodal and Mesh analysis, Zero and Poles, Bode Plots, Laplace, Fourier and Z – transforms. Time and frequency domain responses. Image impedance and passive filters. Two – port Network Parameters. Transfer functions, Signal representation. State variable method of circuit analysis, AC circuit analysis, Transient analysis.

Unit – III :

Rectifiers, Voltage regulated ICs and regulated power supply, Biasing of Bipolar junction transistors and JFET. Single stage amplifiers, Multistage amplifiers, Feedback in amplifiers, oscillators, function generators, multivibrators, Operational Amplifiers ( OP AMP ) – characteristics and Applications, Computational Applications, Integrator, Differentiator, Wave shaping circuits, F to V and V to F converters. Active filters, Schmitt trigger, Phase locked loop.

Unit – IV :

Logic families, flip – flops, Gates, Boolean algebra and minimization techniques, Multivibrators and clock circuits, Counters – Ring, Ripple. Synchronous, Asynchronous, Up and down shift registers, multiplexers and demultiplexers, Arithmetic circuits, Memories, A/D and D/A converters.

Unit – V :

Architecture of 8085 and 8086 Microprocessors, Addressing modes, 8085 instruction set, 8085 interrupts, Programming, Memory and I/O interfacing, Interfacing 8155, 8255, 8279, 8253, 8257, 8259, 8251 with 8085 Microprocessors, Serial communication protocols, Introduction of Microcontrollers ( 8 bi t) – 8031 / 8051 and 8048.