2023 2024 MBA

2023 2024 MBA (https://mba.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://mba.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   Exam Syllabus For CTET (https://mba.ind.in/forum/exam-syllabus-ctet-99706.html)

Unregistered 28th September 2016 12:27 PM

Exam Syllabus For CTET

I am interested in the field of teaching and planning to apply for Central Board of Secondary Education CTET Exam. Can you please provide me complete Syllabus And Thorough Analysis For CBSE CTET Exam also provide me important dates for this exam so that I can apply?

shikha 28th September 2016 12:58 PM

Re: Exam Syllabus For CTET

The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE will be organized the CTET 2017 in February for 11th edition in which large numbers of candidates will appear.

Syllabus And Thorough Analysis For CBSE CTET

For Paper-1:

In Child development and pedagogy, you can expect basic questions on educational psychology of children aged 6 to 11 years
In Language 1, you will be checked with the proficiency for that language
In language 2 you will be checked with detailed elements of the language and other abilities.
In Mathematics, you will be asked basic maths questions of standard levels of classes 6 to 8.
In Environmental Science, you will be tested with basic environmental topics of pollutions and damage in the nature aiming at classes of 1 to 5

For Paper-2:

In Child development and pedagogy, you can expect basic questions on educational psychology of children aged 6 to 11 years
In Language 1, you will be checked with the proficiency for that language
In language 2 you will be checked with detailed elements of the language and other abilities.
In Mathematics and Science, you will be asked basic math and science questions of standard levels of classes 6 to 8(Remember to study topics of Maths and Science up to 10th Standard for a safer side)
In Environmental Science, you will be tested with basic environmental topics of pollutions and damage in the nature aiming at classes of 6 to 8.
Note: Question levels in this set will be far more tough than Paper-1. So, candidates preparing for both paper 1 and paper 2 has to prepare separately for these two papers. As per our opinion, you can study the tough part so that Paper-1 becomes easy for you to attempt. Never miss to answer any question.

Eligibility Criteria:

Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 education with minimum 50% Marks and have qualified the 2 Years Diploma in the Elementary Education.

Age Limit: There is No any Age Restrictions for applying for the CTET 2017.

Important Dates Schedule:

Start date for online registration: December 2016
Last date for submit of application: January 2017
correction in Application form allow Till: End of January 2017
Last date for payment of fee: January 2017
Date for issue admit card: February 2017
Examination date: February 2017

Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon.
Paper I- 2.00 PM -4.30 PM
Date of declare result on or before: 2nd Week of April 2017