2023 2024 MBA

2023 2024 MBA (https://mba.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://mba.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   IGNOU MBA Assignment Download (https://mba.ind.in/forum/ignou-mba-assignment-download-295498.html)

neetu 5th November 2016 11:42 AM

IGNOU MBA Assignment Download

Discuss about ignou MBA assignment download here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for ignou MBA assignment download discussion. If you are looking for ignou MBA assignment download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on ignou MBA assignment download, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.

Unregistered 20th March 2018 12:31 PM

Re: ignou MBA assignment download

I want the Assignment of Sales Management of MBA of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so can you provide me?

shikha 20th March 2018 12:32 PM

Re: ignou MBA assignment download

I am providing you the Assignment of Sales Management of MBA of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

IGNOU MBA Sales Management Assignment

Course Code : MS - 62

Course Title : Sales Management

Assignment Code : MS-62 /TMA/SEM - I/2018

Coverage : All Blocks

1. (a) Discuss the role and responsibilities of a Sales Manager, associated with a fast moveing
consumer goods firm with pan India operations.
(b) Why is Personal Selling method is still very much in vogue in the current market
environment. Elaborate with suitable examples. Briefly discuss the various situations
conductive for Personal selling other than the list mentioned in the study/ course material.

2. (a) Discuss the AIDAS theory of selling by taking a suitable example of your choice. What are its
merits and drawbacks of this theory.
(b) What are Selling skills. List out and explain the various types of skills. How does these skills
help a salesman in effectively discharging the responsibilities assigned to him.

3. (a) As a Sales Manager of a Publishing House what methods would you adopt in identifying
training needs for the sales force. Discuss briefly the various steps in training process.
(b) What are the basic components of a compensation package? Why and how the compensation
package differ between the companies selling similar and different types of products?

4. (a) Discuss the importance of Sales planning function in the following
(i) Single Product firm targeting North India Market.
(ii) Multi Product firm targeting all India Market.
What is territory Planning? What are the steps involved in territory Planning and its
importance in achieving the sales objectives. Discuss.
(b) Discuss the meaning and importance of Sales Budgeting. What are the different methods of
Sales Budgeting that are generally adopted by a firm

Contact-

IGNOU
Ignou Main Rd
Maidan Garhi
New Delhi, Delhi

Arvind Kumar 16th November 2019 03:01 PM

Re: IGNOU MBA Assignment Download

1 Attachment(s)
would you please provide me IGNOU MBA ASSIGNMENT of Management Functions and Behaviour SECOND SEMESTER ??

If you want to know the details about IGNOU MBA ASSIGNMENT of Management Functions and Behaviour SECOND SEMESTER, you can download the attachment given in this answer.
For more information about IGNOU MBA ASSIGNMENT of Management Functions and Behaviour SECOND SEMESTER, you can write in comment box below.