2023 2024 MBA

2023 2024 MBA (https://mba.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://mba.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   JMET Application Form Date (https://mba.ind.in/forum/jmet-application-form-date-44867.html)

Unregistered 7th July 2015 12:43 PM

JMET Application Form Date

I want to apply for the JMET (Joint Management Entrance Test) so please tell me the date from when the application form of this exam available? from where can I get the application form of the JMET? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for this exam?

Unregistered 11th April 2018 05:09 PM

Re: JMET Application Form Date

Can you tell me about the last date for filling the Application Form for JMET (Joint Management Entrance Test), replaced by Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018?

shikha 11th April 2018 05:09 PM

Re: JMET Application Form Date

CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national level examination administrated by the IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) on rotation basis. The exam is a management aptitude test organized for admission in postgraduate management programmes (MBA).

For admission into IIMs, it is mandatory to qualify the CAT exam. Various reputed colleges other than IIMs also consider the CAT score for offering admission.

CAT Exam Dates 2018 (Tentative)

Advertisement released Last week of July 2018

Online registration starts 2nd week of August 2018

Last date for registration 3rd week of September 2018

Application correction 4th to last week of September 2018

Admit card release 4th week of October 2018

Mock Test Release 4th week of October 2018

Exam date 4th week of November 2018

Answer key & question paper release 1st week of December 2018

Last date to submit objection 2nd week of December 2018

Result announcement 2nd week of January 2019

CAT Application Form 2018

The application form of CAT 2018 is likely to be released in the first week of August 2018. Its application process is completely online wherein aspirants have to visit the official website of CAT 2018 and click on the Registration tab.

After filling up the CAT Registration form with basic details such as name, email address and mobile number, one would receive the CAT 2018 credentials, CAT 2018 User ID and password through email and SMS respectively.

To fill up the application form, one has to login through CAT user ID and password and fill up the application form by entering the correct information. The application form of CAT 2018 is divided into following categories or sections:
Personal Details
Contact Details
Academic Details
Work Experience
Selecting IIMs to apply for
Selecting Test Centres and Interview Cities
After filling up information on each page, one has to click on Save & Next tab. One has to upload the photograph and signature in the given dimension. The last step is to pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.