2023 2024 MBA

2023 2024 MBA (https://mba.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://mba.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   SBI Aadhaar Link Status (https://mba.ind.in/forum/sbi-aadhaar-link-status-338087.html)

Unregistered 8th November 2016 02:33 PM

SBI Aadhaar Link Status

Hii sir, I wants to Know How May I link My Adhar Card of the State bank of India Account Please Tell Me ?

shikha 8th November 2016 03:55 PM

Re: SBI Aadhaar Link Status

As you Asking for How to link the Adhar Card to the State bank of India Account lrt me tell you that Aadhaar can be linked to your existing account in any of the following simple an easy ways:

Aadhaar Linking through SBI Internet Banking portal
Aadhaar Linking through ATM channel
Aadhaar Linking through SMS
Aadhaar Linking through Branch channel

the Procedure for Linking the Adhar Card to the State bank of India bank Account is given below

Aadhaar Linking through SBI Internet Banking portal

If you are an internet banking user, then you can log into onlinesbi.com and access the link "Link your Aadhaar number" under "My Accounts", appearing on the left panel of the screen.

On clicking the above link, you will be directed to a screen where you have to select the Account number, input the Aadhaar number and click on Submit.

The last 2 digits of registered mobile number (non-editable) will be displayed to the customer.

Status of mapping will be advised to the Customer's registered mobile number.

Aadhaar Linking through ATM channel

You ca access any of our ATMs and seed your Aadhaar with your Bank account.
After swiping the ATM card and entering your PIN, Select the menu "Service – Registrations"
In this menu, select Aadhaar Registration (or Inquiry as per your need)
You can now select the Account type (Savings/Checking) after which you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number. You will be prompted to re-enter the same.

Aadhaar Linking through SMS

If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, then you can send SMS to 567676 in the following format UID(space)Aadhaar number(space)Account number

If the mobile number is not registered or in case the Aadhaar is already linked to Account, an SMS reply will be sent to you.

If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, you will receive an SMS confirmation of the seeding request.

The Aadhaar number will be verified by Bank with UIDAI. In case it fails verification, SMS will be sent to Customer to contact any SBI branch along with Aadhaar number or e-aadhaar.

Aadhaar Linking through Branch channel

Customer visits any SBI branch with a copy of his/her Aadhaar number or e-aadhaar.
At the branch, a Letter of Request will be obtained from customer along with the Xerox copy of Aadhaar letter.

After necessary verification, the linking will be done by the branch. An SMS will be sent to customer's registered mobile number regarding the status of seeding.

For Any Queries you may Contact to the State bank of India the Contact details Are given below

Contact details

1800 11 2211 (toll-free),
1800 425 3800 (toll-free) or
080-26599990