2023 2024 MBA

2023 2024 MBA (https://mba.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://mba.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   SSC CHSL typing test marks (https://mba.ind.in/forum/ssc-chsl-typing-test-marks-47233.html)

Unregistered 8th July 2015 01:41 PM

SSC CHSL typing test marks

I am looking for the Staff Selection Commission's (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level typing test marking sachem? So if anyone have idea about the SSC CHSL typing test marks distribution sachem then please provide me information about this?

Unregistered 8th April 2018 04:07 PM

Re: SSC CHSL typing test marks

I want to know the pattern of Typing Test/Skill Test for SSC, CHSL exam for that I need your assistance to check it?

shikha 8th April 2018 04:07 PM

Re: SSC CHSL typing test marks

Dont worry! I will let you know Staff Selection Commission CHSL exam, Typing Test/Skill Test pattern, so that you can understand easily.

Exam pattern
The candidates who clear written test are called to attempt the skill test.

Those who opted for Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts will have to undergo a skill test and candidates applied for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and postal assistant posts will undergo a typing test.

(a) Skill Test (DEST) Pattern:
It is of QUALIFYING nature. Candidates should possess Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on the computer.

They will be given printed matter in English which they have to type on the computer.

The test is 15 minutes and candidates should have a minimum speed of 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions in order to qualify. Also typing speed of MS office will also be tested.

Key depressions/strokes are the number of keys candidate presses in the given time. In 15 minutes time, candidates have to press 2000-2200 keys (right words only).

Important points :
I: None of the candidates including PH candidates who qualify in the written part of the examination will be exempted from the skill test as the passing of the skill test is mandatory for the appointment to the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO).

II: (VH) Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 35 minutes for the skill test.

(b) Typing Test Pattern:
Typing Test will be conducted only in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Typing Test Medium in the Application Form.

Candidates opting for English medium should have the typing speed of 35 words per minute and those opting for Hindi medium should have the typing speed of 30 words per minute. 35 wpm.

Corresponds to 10500 key depressions per hour and 30 wpm corresponds to 9000 key depressions per hour.

The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.

Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes. In English, the passage to be typed in 10 minutes has 1750 key depressions and in Hindi, it has 900.

Method of Evaluation of DEST/TYPING TEST (Both English & Hindi)