2023 2024 MBA

2023 2024 MBA (https://mba.ind.in/forum/)
-   Online MBA Discussions (https://mba.ind.in/forum/online-mba-discussions/)
-   -   Operation Research Syllabus MBA Anna University (https://mba.ind.in/forum/operation-research-syllabus-mba-anna-university-442332.html)

payal 15th November 2016 10:41 AM

Operation Research Syllabus MBA Anna University

Discuss about operation research syllabus MBA anna university here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for operation research syllabus MBA anna university discussion. If you are looking for operation research syllabus MBA anna university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on operation research syllabus MBA anna university, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.

Unregistered 12th March 2018 12:50 PM

Re: operation research syllabus MBA anna university

I am student of Anna University and from here doing MBA degree looking for course syllabus. Will you please provide me Operation Research Syllabus MBA of Anna University so that I get to know list of topics available for course and I can study well for university exams?

sumit 12th March 2018 12:51 PM

Re: operation research syllabus MBA anna university

Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai.

Please find below the Operation Research Syllabus MBA Anna University:

BA7206 APPLIED OPERATIONS RESERCH SYLLABUS REGULATION 2013 MBA 2nd SEMESTER

UNIT I INTRODUCTION TO LINEAR PROGRAMMING (LP)
Introduction to applications of operations research in functional areas of management. Linear
Programming-formulation, solution by graphical and simplex methods (Primal - Penalty, Two
Phase), Special cases. Dual simplex method. Principles of Duality. Sensitivity Analysis.

UNIT II LINEAR PROGRAMMING EXTENSIONS
Transportation Models (Minimising and Maximising Problems) Balanced and unbalanced
Problems Initial Basic feasible solution by N-W Corner Rule, Least cost and Vogels
approximation methods. Check for optimality. Solution by MODI / Stepping Stone method. Case of Degeneracy. Transhipment Models. Assignment Models (Minimising and Maximising Problems) Balanced and Unbalanced Problems. Solution by Hungarian and Branch and Bound Algorithms. Travelling Salesman problem. Crew Assignment Models.

UNIT III INTEGER PROGRAMMING AND GAME THEORY
Solution to pure and mixed integer programming problem by Branch and Bound and cutting plane algorithms. Game Theory-Two person Zero sum games-Saddle point, Dominance Rule, Convex Linear Combination (Averages), methods of matrices, graphical and LP solutions.

UNIT IV INVENTORY MODELS, SIMULATION AND DECISION THEORY
Inventory Models EOQ and EBQ Models (With and without shortages), Quantity Discount
Models. Decision making under risk Decision trees Decision making under uncertainty.
Monte-carlo simulation.

UNIT V QUEUING THEORY AND REPLACEMENT MODELS
Queuing Theory - single and Multi-channel models infinite number of customers and infinite
calling source. Replacement Models-Individuals replacement Models (With and without time value of money) Group Replacement Models.

Address:

Anna University
Sardar Patel Road, Chennai
Tamil Nadu, India, Pin Code 600025

Phone Number : +91 (0)3322351126
Fax Number : +91(0)4422301134
Email ID : registrar@annauniv.edu