Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 18th October 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Fcd in vtu

Hii sir, I am A First year B.tech Student of the VTU University will you please tell me How I get the FCD Or Distinction Marks in the B.tech Exam of VTU ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18th October 2016, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Fcd in vtu

According to me Is It not Difficult to get the FCD Or Distinction Marks in the B.tech Exam of VTU With Strong Determination And Hard Work One may Achieve this

Here I Am Sharing With you Some Tips to get the FCD in B.tech Examination of VTU that Are As Follow

Tips for getting FCD in VTU

Always refer the standard book recommended by VTU for all diagrams and drawings,

Its better to always write answers in points and Underline Theimportant Terms.

Always begin your paper neatly and with elaborate answers.

Always your diagrams or circuits have greater weight so do those things clearly. The backbone to all answers are diagrams, drawing and equations.

Problems are something where you won’t loose marks if you land up with the final answer. Always note that write formula in the beginning and always highlight your final answer in a box.

Which will attract the evaluator and easily allot you marks irrespective of glancing all your steps).

Always answer to the point .. Never fill paper with craps nor limit your answers

There are more chances of loosing marks in your programs. Its always better to elaborate what you want to explain as in the form of algorithms or flowcharts, seeing through it the valuator finds that at least you know something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in