Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 18th July 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Free Download Study Material for AIPMT

Hello Guys I have applied for All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and now I have no study material for preparation of AIPMT Exam. Would you please provide me a link from where I can download Free Study Material for AIPMT? Kindly provide me some last year paper also so I will get idea about its pattern.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 31st March 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Free Download Study Material for AIPMT

I want the Study Material of All India Pre-Medical test AIPMT Exam for preparation so can you provide me?
Old 31st March 2018, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Free Download Study Material for AIPMT

The All India Pre Medical Test AIPMT has been now replaced with National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET Exam.

I am providing you the Study Material of NEET Exam.

NEET Exam Study Material

Exam pattern-

Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.

Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).

There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).

Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.

The exam duration will be 3 hours.

Question paper will be asked in 11 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Oriya, Urdu Marathi and Telugu languages.

Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).

One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).

Section No. of Question Marks
Chemistry 45 180
Physics 45 180
Zoology 45 180
Botany 45 180
Total 180 720

Syllabus-

Physics:

Class XI: Physical world and measurement, Notion of Potential Entergy, Nature of Physical Laws, Kinematics, Speed, Velocity, Work, Energy and Power, Laws of Motion, Static & Kinetic Friction, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Keplers law of Planetary Motion, The Universal Law of Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Properties of Bulk Matter, Bulk Modulous, Critical Velocity, Heat, Work & Internal Energy, Oscillations and Waves.

Class XII: Electrostatics, Electric Charges & their Coservation, Electric Diplole, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Carbon Resistors, Kirchhoffs Laws & Simple Applications, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, AC Generator & Transformer, Concept of Megnatic Field, Permanent Magnets, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Optics, Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Conductors.

Chemistry:

Class XI: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Laws of Chemical Combination, Structure of Atom, Atomic Number, Isotopes & Isobars, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Ionic Bond, Covalent Bond, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Electronagitivity, Equilibrium, Equilibrium in Physical & Chemical Process, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, Physical & Chemical Properties of Water, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Some p-Block Elements, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry.

Class XII: Solid State, Band Theory of Metals, Solutions, Elevation of Boiling Point, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Electrochemistry, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Physical & Chemical Properties of Primary Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers, Coordination Compounds, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Amines, Cynaides & Isocynaides, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Cleansing Agents Soaps & Detergents.

Biology

Class XI: Diversity in Living World, Three Domains of Life, Cell Structure and Function, Cell Theory, Plant Cell & Animal Cell, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Tissues, Morphology & Modifications, Plant Physiology, Transport in Plants, Photosynthesis, Human physiology.

Class XII: Reproduction, Reproduction in Organisms, Biology and Human Welfare, Genetics and Evolution, Heredity & Variations, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Principle & Process of Biotechnology, Ecology and Environment, Organism & Enviornment, Biodiversity and its Coversation.