Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 13th March 2013, 10:23 AM
Gaurav Dudima

Default I.T.M.,Bhilwara, Bhilwara

Give me BE Computer Engineering syllabus of ITM Bhilwara?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 15th March 2013, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: I.T.M.,Bhilwara, Bhilwara

You want BE Computer Engineering syllabus of ITM Bhilwara so here it is:

Name of Subject : DIGITAL ELECTRONICS ( 3 IT 1)
Unit Contents I
Number systems, Coding Schemes: BCD, Excess-3, Grey, r's and (r-l)’s complement. Boolean Algebra, Fundamental theorems, Simplifications of Boolean expressions. Logic gates and their truth table. Gate implementation and Truth table of Boolean functions.

II
Standard forms of Boolean functions. Minterm and Maxterm designation of functions. Simplification of functions on
Karnaugh maps, Incompletely specified functions. Cubical representation of Boolean functions and determination
of prime implicants. Selection of an optimal set of prime implicants. Multiple output circuits and map minimization of
multiple output circuits. Tabular determination of multiple output prime implicants.

III Combinational circuits – Adder, subtractor, encoder, decoder, multiplexer. Design of Combinational circuit using Multiplexers.

IV
Flip Flops:
RS, J-K, D, T. Sequential circuits. Clock, pulse and level mode sequential circuits. Analysis and design of sequential circuits. Synthesis of state diagrams, Finite memory circuits, equivalence relations equivalent states and circuits, determination of classes of indistinguishable states and simplification by implicants tables. Mealy and Moore machines, state assignment and memory element input equations, Partitioning and state assignment.

V
Switching Devices.
Positive and Negative logic of OR, AND, NOR, NAND, XOR and XNOR gates. Logic Family: RTL, DTL, DCTL, TTL, RCTL, ECL, HTL, MOS and CMOS logic circuit. Speed and delay in logic circuits, integrated circuit logic and noise immunity.

Rest of syllabus is available in pdf file which I am uploading for you. feel free to download it.

Address:
ITM, Bhilwara
National Highway 79 Rajasthan
PH: 01482 249 225

Image:

Map:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ITM Bhilwara B.Tech Computer Engineering Syllabus.pdf (502.5 KB, 250 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message