Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default IAF Sweden

Hello can you please give me some information about the Swedish Unemployment Insurance Board (IAF), as here I am looking for the details of the same? Also provide me the list of members of the Swedish Unemployment Insurance Board (IAF)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4th April 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IAF Sweden

I visited Katrineholm for attending business meeting and came to know about the Swedish Unemployment Insurance Board (IAF) searching for details related to this. Will you provide me basic details along with tasks performed by Swedish Unemployment Insurance Board (IAF)?
Old 4th April 2018, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IAF Sweden

The Swedish Unemployment Insurance Board (IAF) is a public authority that is subject to the Swedish government.

The IAF is also Sweden's liaison body and contact organization for unemployment insurance issues within the EU .

Examples of tasks in the supervision and follow-up:

Unemployment funds' application of the Unemployment Insurance Act (1997: 238) (1997: 239) and the application of regulations and regulations in the field

Arbetsformedlingen's payment of state contributions to unemployment funds

Arbetsformedlingen's handling and procedures in matters affecting unemployment insurance and in cases of warning and suspension from activity support and development allowance.

The Swedish Social Insurance Agency's handling and procedures in cases of suspension from activity support, development allowance and establishment compensation.

They appeal to the Swedish Employment Service and the Swedish Social Insurance Agency for the shortcomings we have found in the supervision.

They follow developments in unemployment insurance and in cases of warning and suspension from right to activity support, development allowance and establishment compensation. We take the initiative for action that these follow-ups give rise to.

POST ADDRESS: IAF
Box 210
641 22 Katrineholm
TELEPHONE: 0150 - 48 70 00
FAX: 0150 - 48 70 02
EPOST: iaf@iaf.se