Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 3rd November 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default IAS Recruitment Question

I am preparing for IAS Interview section. I have cleared recruitment written exam with good marks. Now I need important interview questions that help me for selection. So will you provide some important questions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3rd November 2016, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IAS Recruitment Question

As you want important questions that are asked in interview of IAS, so here I am providing following questions:

Important Questions for IAS Interview Session (With Answers)
Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack! (UPSC Topper)

Q. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
A. Very large hands. (Good one) (UPSC 11 Rank Opted for IPS)

Q. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
A. No Probs , He sleeps at night. (UPSC IAS Rank 98)

Q. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
A. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that. (UPSC IAS Rank 2)

Q. What looks like half apple ?
A: The other half. (UPSC - IAS Topper )

Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant withone hand. (UPSC Rank 14 Opted for IES)

Q. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
A. No time at all it is already built. (UPSC 23 Rank Opted for IFS)

Q. What can you never eat for breakfast ?
A: Dinner.

Q. Bay of Bengal is in which state?
A: Liquid (UPSC 33Rank )

Q. What happened when wheel was invented ?
A: It caused a revolution.

Some Other Tricky Quetsions with Answers:

QUESTION 1: If I go away with your sister, what would you do?
ANSWER : For my sister, I cannot find as the good bridesmaid as you.

QUESTION 2: Adarsh and Anupam two twins born in May, but their birthday is in June | How is that possible?
ANSWER: May is a place name.

QUESTION 3: If you got up in the morning and will come to know that you are pregnant then what will you do first ?
ANSWER: I’ll be very happy and to go first foremost husband will share this news.

QUESTION 4: How can a man live up to 8 days without sleep?
ANSWER: A man sleeps at night, then what you need to sleep in the day.

QUESTION 5: Peacock is a bird who does not lay eggs, then how peacock’s children are born?
ANSWER: The female peacock eggs, not the male peacock.

QUESTION 6: Can You names Wednesday, Friday and Sunday three consecutive days without taking their name ?

ANSWER: Yesterday, today and Tomorrow.
QUESTION 7: How do you leave a raw egg on a solid surface, it does not crack?
ANSWER: The egg will not disturb Solid surface, you can take the leave.

QUESTION 8: A cat has three children, cat named Their January, February and March. What is the name of the cat?
ANSWER: For Hindi Version of IAS Paper Website http://www.ias.net.in/hindi Click here to visit
The answer is in the question. A cat named is ‘What’.

QUESTION 10: If 2 is a company and 3 is the crowd, then what will be 4 and 5?
ANSWER: 4 and 5 there is always 9.

QUESTION 11: What looks like half an apple?
ANSWER: The second half apple.

QUESTION 12: A killer was sentenced to death. Shown three rooms. The first room is on fire second guns with the killer in the and the third tiger, who had not eaten for three years. What should he choose?
ANSWER: Room number three, because three years will have died by now hungry, lion.

QUESTION 13: 8 people take 10 hours to build a wall-mounted, how many days it would take to four people.
ANSWER: The wall has already made 8 people in 10 hours. No need to make it now.

QUESTION 14: you have 3 apple and four oranges in one hand, on the other hand, four apples and 3 oranges, then what you have?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message