Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 29th October 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Iccr jnu

I am planning to pursue higher studies from JNU University Delhi and came to know about ICCR board searching for details related to this. Will you please provide me basic details about ICCR JNU and List of some fellowship offered so that I can get details and take facility?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 29th October 2019, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Iccr jnu

ICCR Chair Abroad

ICCR, in consultation with Indian Missions abroad, has established Chairs of Indian Studies in various foreign universities.

The purpose of these Chairs, apart from educating foreign students about India, is to become a nucleus around which Indian Studies could develop in academic institutions abroad.

ICCR also operates two Chairs in India i.e. SAARC Chair and Nelson Mandela Chair for which scholars from abroad are invited to India

List of some fellowship offered:

SYLFF Fellowships:

Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Programme is funded by Tokyo/Nippon Foundation, Japan.

UGC-CSIR Junior Research Fellowships:

Only those candidates will be eligible for the award of fellowships who qualify in the national level test conducted by the University Grants Commission/CSIR andother similar test for award of Junior Research Fellowship as per the norms of the relevant organization.

UGC-Scholarships and Fellowships:

The University Grants Commission invites applications for the award of various Scholarships and Fellowships every year for the candidates pursuing higher studies in Universities./Colleges. The details of the schemes are available at UGC website www.ugc.ac.in.

State Government Fellowship

Registration Requirements:

Passport with Student/Research Visa
Original Degree Certificate (with attested English Translation if it is in other language)
Letter from your home university/embassy (explaining the degree level/equivalence with Indian degrees)
Letter from your Scholarship institution (if you have any scholarship)
Health Certificate (from your home country or from a hospital in Delhi)
Around 20 passport photographs (you can get copies made from Photo Studio in KC )
Money for the tuition fee and hostel registration (for tuition you can pay in US dollar or Indian Rupees but you should have Indian Rupees for Hostel, there is a money changer and 2 Western Union in JNU, in KC and behind Tapti Hostel)
Photocopy of all documents

For Admission Related Queries
Prof. Milap Punia
Deputy Registrar (Admissions)
Tel: 0091-1126704047
Email: dr_admissions@mail.jnu.ac.in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in