Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 28th October 2016, 12:49 PM

Default ICFAI MBA Group F Question Papers Free Download

Discuss about icfai MBA group f question papers free download here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for icfai MBA group f question papers free download discussion. If you are looking for icfai MBA group f question papers free download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on icfai MBA group f question papers free download, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 31st March 2018, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: icfai MBA group f question papers free download

Can you provide me previous year question paper for preparation of MBA (Master in Business Administration) Entrance Exam of Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University?
Old 31st March 2018, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: icfai MBA group f question papers free download

The previous year question paper for preparation of MBA (Master in Business Administration) Entrance Exam of Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University is as follows:

1. The results from a service may be an emotion from hearing a song or seeing a tennis match, but frequently nothing is left behind. Which of the following service characteristic refers to the present context?
(a) Proximity to customer
(b) Services cannot be inventoried
(c) Intangibility of services
(d) Simultaneous production and consumption
(e) Uncertainty of demand anticipation.

2. In an attempt to make an operational choice involving inventory and shipping options, firms create extremely separate corporate divisions, with separate warehouse systems for the retail side and the catalog/internet side.
The category of this strategy is referred to as
(a) Dedicated systems
(b) Transportation sharing
(c) Cost minimizer
(d) Professional shopper
(e) Service shop.

3. A design tool based on the process flow diagram that creates the map of a new process and is also useful for analyzing and improving existing processes is referred to as
(a) Conjoint analysis
(b) Regression analysis
(c) Correlation analysis
(d) Service blueprinting
(e) Trend analysis.

4. The idea of separating the services which requires high contact elements and low contact elements into different jobs that can be carried o ut by different personnel is known as
(a) Demarking
(b) Designating
(c) Deviating
(d) Decentralizing
(e) Decoupling.

5. A good simulation project requires various steps to complete. Which of the following is the correct sequence of
steps to be conducted for simulation study?
(a) Plan the study, Define the service system, Select appropriate software and build model, Validate the
model and run experiments an d Analyze and report results
(b) Define the service system, Select appropriate software and build model, Plan the study, Validate the
model and run experiments an d Analyze and report results
(c) Select appropriate software and build model, Validate the model and run experiments, Plan the study,
Define the service system and Analyze and rep ort results
(d) Define the service system, Plan the study, Validate the model and run experiments, Select appropriate
software and build model and Analyze and report results
(e) Validate the model and run experiments, Define the service system, Plan the study, Select appro priate
software and build model and Analyze and report results.

6. Which of the following quality dimensions describe the physical presentation of the service, such as plastic
credit card or a bank statement in the service facility?
(a) Empathy
(b) Reliability
(c) Tangibles
(d) Responsiveness
(e) Assurance.

7. Which of the following statements is/are not true regarding the methods to reduce stock-outs, shrinkage and
inventory inaccuracy in services?
I. Charging a lower up-front price to the retailer, but sharing in the retailers revenue.
II. Marking do wn the price for the product which is selling well.
III. Phantom stock-out can be reduced by just highlighting t he problem and recognizing that it is a factor to be
managed.
(a) Only (I) above
(b) Only (II) above
(c) Both (I) and (II) above
(d) Both (I) and (III) abo ve
(e) Both (II) and (III) above.

8. The goal of the site selection in services like postal facilities and emergency medicine is to use multiple
locations to cover a geographic area effectively. With respect to the above context, these services are classified
as
(a) Professional service
(b) Delivered services
(c) Service factory
(d) Demand-sensitive services
(e) Quasi-Manufacturing services.

9. Which of the following Internet service processes involves the capture, organization, access and use of
information?
(a) Distribution and fulfillment s ystems
(b) Logistics systems
(c) Transaction systems
(d) Information systems
(e) Knowledge systems.

10.Which of the following service processes offers highly customized services with high degree of labor intensity?
(a) Service factory
(b) Service shop
(c) Professional service
(d) Mass service
(e) Quasi-manufacturing services.

11.Which of the following is a back-office decoupling strategy that focuses on low decoupling with cost emphasis?
(a) Cheap convenience
(b) Focused professionals
(c) Cost leader
(d) High service
(e) Quality leader.

12.In the United States, the word “turnover” means emplo yees leaving an organization, but means “gross revenue”
to most other English speaking people around the world. In this context, the negative element shared by off-
shoring is referred to as
(a) Lack of new businesses
(b) Country risk
(c) Losses due to distance
(d) Cultural bias
(e) Cultural differences.

13.Quality definition reflects the various perspectives of the various stakeholders. Th e quality definition that relies
on measurable quantities and allows an objective assessment reflects ________ perspective.
(a) User-based
(b) Product-based
(c) Value-based
(d) Manufacturing-based
(e) Transcendent.

14.According to Procorn and Marigold predictio ns, which of the following trends refers to our desire to build
ourselves strong and cozy nests where we can retreat from the world and enjoy o urselves in safety and comfort?
(a) Clanning
(b) Fantasy adventure
(c) Anchoring
(d) Cocooning
(e) Egonomics.

15.In an organization, the service manager observed that the service is being deviated 0.78 standard deviations
above the mean. The probability of the service deviation is
(a) 13.28%
(b) 23.28%
(c) 28.23%
(d) 38.23%
(e) 43.23%.

16.Which of the following are not included in ‘social performance’, an element of the triple bottom line?
I. Energy use.
II. Minority percentage of workforce.
III. Family-friendly policies.
IV. Living wage for international labor.
V. Hazardo us chemical emissions.
(a) Both (I) and (II) above
(b) Both (I) and (V) above
(c) Both (II) and (III) above
(d) Both (II) and (IV) ab ove
(e) (I), (III) and (V) abo ve.

17.Which of the following translates the strategic positioning decisions into a clear operational plan in the strategic
planning process for services?
I. Strategic positioning.
II. Tactical execution.
III. Service strategy.
(a) Only (I) above
(b) Only (II) above
(c) Only (III) above
(d) Both (I) and (II) above
(e) Both (II) and (III) above.

18.Which of the following focuses on selling the right capacity to the right customer at the right price?
(a) Back orders
(b) Partitioning demand
(c) Yield management
(d) Expected Marginal Revenue
(e) Demand variance.

19.In service process, custo mer feels it longer when he is kept waiting without involving in the service process. The
hands of the clock appear to move more slowly when he /she is not occupied. In such a situation, which of the
following is the best operational action to be taken by the service provider to manage the psychology of the
customer?
(a) Communicate frequently
(b) Distract and entertain with related activity
(c) Involve customers in pre-processing activity
(d) Physically segment different markets
(e) Deploy back-office people for the activity.

20.Even though outsourcing performs tasks more cheaply and at better quality, it involves some kind of risk.
Outsourcing creates d windling career paths. The risk that occurs because of dwindling career paths is related to
(a) Firm specific risk
(b) Contract risk
(c) Pricing risk
(d) Information privacy risk
(e) Competitive advantage risk.

21.Which of the following statements is/ are true for radical service innovation?
I. Requires a different process and design approach.
II. Implies less risk and resource investment.
III. Developed thro ugh some form of the new service development cycle.
(a) Only (I) above
(b) Only (II) above
(c) Only (III) above
(d) Both (I) and (II) above
(e) Both (I) and (III) abo ve