Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 12th November 2016, 12:24 PM

Default ICFAI MBA group a question papers download

Discuss about icfai MBA group a question papers download here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for icfai MBA group a question papers download discussion. If you are looking for icfai MBA group a question papers download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on icfai MBA group a question papers download, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22nd March 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: icfai MBA group a question papers download

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the Business Communication & Soft Skills of the ICFAI MBA Course ?
Old 22nd March 2018, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: icfai MBA group a question papers download

the Question Paper of the Business Communication & Soft Skills of the ICFAI MBA Course is given below

Business Communication & Soft Skills

Which of the following information should not be included in the education section of a resume?

(a)The list of technical schools attended including location and dates of attendance
(b)The major area of study of the applicant
(c)Projects undertaken that show an ability to work with others; and writing or speaking activities, publications, and roles in academic or professional organizations
(d)The details of marks obtained by the applicant in his respective areas of study
(e)The degree awarded.

Which of the following is an open-ended question with regard to an interview?
(a) Can you tell us about yourself?
(b) Are you a native of Bihar?
(c) Are you familiar with our policy on absenteeism?
(d) Did you see the No Smoking sign in the cafeteria?
(e) Do you have any knowledge of our company?

The text of a report follows the structure popular in oral presentations. Tell them what you told them implies which of the following parts of the structure?
I. Introduction.
II. Body of the report.
III. Summary, conclusions and recommendations.
(a) Only (I) above
(b) Only (II) above
(c) Only (III) above
(d) Both (I) and (II) above
(e) All (I), (II) and (III) above.

The following are examples of classification of reports, except
(a) Informational
(b) Functional
(c) Formal
(d) Periodic
(e) Glossary.

Visual aids are used to
I. Strengthen the material by clarifying, simplifying, or emphasizing it.
II. Convey information objectively from one organizational area to another.
III. Attract the readers attention for a specific purpose.
(a) Only (I) above
(b) Both (I) and (II) above
(c) Both (I) and (III) above
(d) Both (II) and (III) above

A claim letter is written when there is a request for all the following situations, except for
(a) Refund
(b) Replacement
(c) Exchange
(d) Placing future orders
(e) Payment for damages.

Which of the following activities must be undertaken by all prospective job applicants to identify their strengths, interests and achievements and find ready answers to questions asked during an employment interview?
(a) Job analysis
(b) Career planning
(c) Self-analysis
(d) Career analysis
(e) Job evaluation.

Negotiation tactics hinge on the variables, some of which are conceded by one party and some by the other party. Variables that are traded are referred to as
(a) Conclusions
(b) Recessions
(c) Contortions
(d) Concessions
(e) Confessions.

Which of the following is not true regarding a functional resume?
(a) It is useful for people who are just entering the job market
(b) It is the traditional and the most common kind of resume
(c) It is organized around a series of skills and accomplishments
(d) Employment and academic experience are included in the subordinate sections
(e) The focus is on individual areas of competence.

The following are the elements of a report, except
(a) Postscript
(b) Abstract
(c) Table of contents
(d) Glossary
(e) Appendix.

In reports, the most commonly used visual aids are tables, bar charts, line charts, pie charts, maps, flowcharts, diagrams, and photographs. Which of the following is/are true regarding tables?
I. They are used to present detailed numerical information.
II. They are ideal when the audience need the facts.
III. They depict changes in quantitative data over time and illustrate trends.
(a) Only (II) above
(b) Both (I) and (II) above
(c) Both (I) and (III) above
(d) Both (II) and (III) above

Manish attended a soft-skills training class but could not hear the lecture properly, as there was a lot of disturbance in the adjacent hall, where a marriage was being performed with full blast of trumpet-blow. Which of the following are the barriers to listening that disturbed Manish?
(a) Distracting sounds
(b) Poor acoustics
(c) Uncomfortable seating arrangements
(d) Egocentrism
(e) Message overload.

Chitra completed her MBA in 2003 from Karnataka University. She completed her graduation in June 2001. She has to furnish this information in which of the following sections of a resume?
(a) Personal data
(b) Education
(c) Honors
(d) Skills summary
(e) Achievements.

The following are the guidelines to be followed for preparing a request memo in order to motivate the reader to take the desired action, except
(a) The reasons for the request should be presented
(b) Financial costs involved, should be explained
(c) If the memo is persuasively written, it should be easy for the reader to say yes
(d) Feedback on any misunderstood or unclear points should be encouraged
(e) Throughout the memo, tact and diplomacy should be maintained.

Which of the following interviews primarily seek to induce somebody to adopt a new idea, product or service and are generally associated with selling?
(a) Disciplinary interviews
(b) Persuasive interviews
(c) Counseling interviews
(d) Performance appraisal interviews
(e) Employment interviews.

Although there is great variety in the subject matter, needs of the audience, and types of reports, there are a few steps that lay the foundation of a report. Which of the following are the steps of a report?
I. Defining the problem and the purpose.
II. Identifying and organizing the issues for investigation.
III. Conducting research.
IV. Analyzing and interpreting data, drawing conclusions and developing recommendations.
(a) Both (I) and (II) above
(b) Both (I) and (III) above
(c) Both (I) and (IV) above
(d) (I), (II) and (III) above
(e) All (I), (II), (III) and (IV) above.

Which of the following statements is/are not true regarding Gantt chart?
I. The length of the bars depicts the quantities they represent.
II. It graphically displays time relationships.
III. It is a horizontal bar chart.
(a) Only (I) above
(b) Only (III) above
(c)Both (I) and (II) above
(d)Both (I) and (III) above
(e)All (I), (II) and (III) above.

Question Paper of the Business Communication & Soft Skills of the ICFAI MBA Course
way2mba.weebly.com/old-sample-papers-icfai-university.html

Last edited by shikha; 22nd March 2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old 16th November 2019, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ICFAI MBA group a question papers download

In the given attachment we have given the details about ICFAI MBA group a question papers.
Feel free to ask more by writing in reply box.
Attached Files
File Type: doc ICFAI MBA group a question papers download.doc (29.5 KB, 56 views)