Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 6th November 2015, 12:43 PM

Default Iem MBA syllabus

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Iem MBA syllabus discussion page. Here you can discuss about Iem MBA syllabus in details. Please ask your question about Iem MBA syllabus in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20th November 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default IEM MBA Syllabus

Hello brother I want the MBA Syllabus of Institute of Environment and Management, so please provide it to me?
Old 21st November 2015, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IEM MBA Syllabus

Hello brother as you want the MBA Syllabus of Institute of Environment and Management so here I am providing you the details………

MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Unit I (6 Sessions)
Nature and Scope of Marketing; Marketing Management, Philosophies; Marketing Environment; Consumer Behavior;
Consumer Markets and Industrial Markets; Market measurement and forecasting.

Unit II (8 Sessions)
Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning, Segmenting Markets – Bases and Process, Market Segmentation and Product
Differentiation, Target Market Selection, Positioning – Nature, Importance and Process of Marketing Research.

Unit III (8 Sessions)
Marketing Mix decision: Product Decisions, New Product Development; Product Mix, Branding and Packaging Decisions;
Product Life Cycle; Pricing Decisions: Objectives and Determination, Methods of Setting Price and pricing strategies

Unit IV (10 Sessions)
Promotion: Promotion Mix-Advertising, Sales Promotion, Personal selling; and Public Relations: Direct Marketing &
Relationship Marketing; Placement: Channels of distribution: Levels and types of channels, functions and management of
channel members: Channel Selection & Motivation; Management of Physical Distribution; Current trends in wholesaling and
retailing; Marketing Organisation and Control

Unit V (8 Sessions)
Emerging Trends & Issues in Marketing: Rural Marketing, CRM, Services marketing, B2B Marketing, Internet Marketing,
Consumerism, Legal Issues, Broadening the marketing concept.

ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
Unit I (6 Sessions)
Organizational Behaviour (OB): Concept, nature, characteristics, conceptual foundations, determinants and importance; concept
of knowledge management & Emotional Intelligence in contemporary business organisation.

Unit II (8 Sessions)
Perception: Concept, nature, process, importance. Management and behavioral applications of perception.
Attitude: Concept, process, and importance. Attitude measurement.
Personality: Concept, nature, types and theories of personality shaping.
Learning: Concept and theories of learning.

Unit III (10 Sessions)
Motivation: Concept, principles, theories – content and process. Monetary and non-monetary motivation.
Leadership: Concept, functions, styles, and theories of leadership-trait, behavioural, and situational.

Unit IV (6 Sessions)
Analysis of Interpersonal Relationship, developing interpersonal relationship.
Group Dynamic: Definition of Group, stages of Group Development, Punctuated Equilibrium Model, Group Structure, Group
Decision Making

For complete syllabus I am providing you PDF

IEM MBA Syllabus

Address
Institute of Environment & Management
Environment House, Alkapuri, Kursi Road, Lucknow- 226 021 (U.P.) .
Ph No:+91-522-2750239, +91-522-2750875