Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Ifs ssc

Can you please tell me when the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) going to be declare interview schedule for Indian Forest Service Short Service Commissioned (EC/SSC)? Tell me from where I can download the interview schedule for Indian Forest Service Short Service Commissioned (EC/SSC) of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th March 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ifs ssc

Hii sir, I Wants to join the Indian Forest Services Will you Please tell me What Examination is Conducted for Joining the IFS Services And Is IT Conducted by IFS ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th March 2018, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Ifs ssc

The Indian Forest Service (IFS) is one of the Civil Services Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment officers at the All India level by the Government of India for the scientific management of its forests.

No , the IFS Examination is Conducted by UPSC the Detials of the Examination is given below

Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) once in a year. Being a challenging entrance exam, aspiring candidates need to put in a lot of hard work and planning into preparations.

The Indian Forest Service Examination will consist of two successive stages

Eligibility Criteria

Nationality:
-

A candidate must be either:-

(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.

Age Limit:-

Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years.

Examination Pattern

Preliminary Exam

The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.

(i) Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
(ii) The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
(iii) The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
(iv) Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for them. However, Low Vision candidates (minimum 40% impairment) will be allowed to write the examination

. MAIN EXAMINATION:-

(A) The written examination consisting of the following papers:*

Paper I - General English - 300 Marks
Paper II - General Knowledge - 300 Marks
Paper III / Paper IV / Paper V / Paper VI - Any two subjects to be selected from the list of for each the optional subjects set given below Each subject will have two papers - 200 marks

(B) Interview for Personality Test (See Part (C) of Section II of this Appendix) of such candidates as may be called by the Commission - Maximum Marks: 300 Marks

List of optional subjects:-

(i) Agriculture
(ii.) Agricultural Engineering
(iii) Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
(iv) Botany
(v) Chemistry
(vi) Chemical Engineering
(vii) Civil Engineering
(viii) Forestry
(ix) Geology
(x) Mathematics
(xi) Mechanical Engineering