Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th November 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Jobs in Government for CSE students in Tamilnadu?

hii sir, I completed my engineering from CSE now I wanted to get the job in Tamil nadu , if the job is govt then it may bew good for me ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th November 2015, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Jobs in Government for CSE students in Tamilnadu?

As you wanted to get a job after completing Engineering from the CS branch, here I am giving you some posts vacancies where you may apply they are

RVSET Chennai Careers 2015 Assistant Professors - new
RVSET Chennai - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Computer Science and Engineering. RVSET Chennai Careers 2015 Assistant Professors Vacancies....

Computer Operator
Computer Sciences Corporation India 22 reviews - Pudur, Tamil Nadu
I completed the course in computer science. 5/45 north street , sethupuram....
Apply securely with Indeed Resume

PGP Educational Institutions Namakkal Careers 2015 Teaching... - new
PGP Educational Institutions Namakkal - Namakkal, Tamil Nadu
For Arts and Science College:. PGP Educational Institutions Namakkal Careers 2015 Teaching Faculty Vacancies....
I
Pragmatic Hiring for Java and .Net Developers-freshers - new
IST park - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science. Designing, Database designing, Coding, and Testing (white box and black box...

Information Security Analyst
HP Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Information Security Analyst....
13 days ago - save job -
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruits JE, Accountant, Registrar, Asst
National Institute of Technology 36 reviews - Tamil Nadu
Master degree in Library and Information Science. B.E/B.Tech(CSE/IT) or M.Sc.(Computer Science or IT) /MCA Degree....
Employment Samachar - 6 days ago - save job -

Software Engineer Trainee
Squash Apps - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information technologyStrong coding skillsBasic knowledge in HTML/CSS/JavascriptWorking knowledge of javascript frameworks...

Madurai Institute of Social Sciences Careers 2015 Lecturers
Madurai Institute of Social Sciences - Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Computer Science and Information Technology. Madurai Institute of Social Sciences Careers 2015 Lecturers Vacancies....

Software Engineer - new
Checktronix India Pvt Ltd - Dharmapuri, Tamil Nadu +1 location
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.S/M.Tech in Computer Science/IT from a reputed institution. 0 to 2 years....

B e Computer Science Diploma Computer Science
Thirumallai Venkateshwara Engineering - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

As you asking for the goverment jobs let me tell you that as per my knowledge the govt jobs you may find on the official site of the TNPSC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message