Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 22nd July 2012, 11:08 AM
sridhara saha

Default JP recruitment ltd

I want to apply for JP jobs. What is the recruitment of JP ltd? Please provide me the post name, pay scale, eligibility for that post. Please provide me as soon as possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22nd July 2012, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: JP recruitment ltd

Here I am providing you the JP recruitments with outlines:

Post name:
Technical Analyst - Oxford - £30k+ - Pension -

Salary:
GBP26000 - GBP30000 per annum + pension, health insurance, free parking.

Eligibility:

The candidate should have 3years + in a Technical Analyst position
The candidate should have a good understanding of how online applications are built.
The candidates have experience of technical problem solving within the online environment.
The candidates have good understanding of E-Business practices.

Post name:

Massive Retail Client – SEO & PPC Manager – Cheltenham

Salary:
GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + pension, health insurance, free parking

Eligibility:

The candidate should have work experience of more then 2 years in managing SEO strategies within a fast moving commercial retail business.
The candidate should have knowledge of skills required to build a good working relationship with a number of PPC organization.
The candidate should have proven experience in managing, controlling, setting budgets.
The candidate should have ability to handling clients at a senior level.

Post name:

Marketing & Events Manager - Colchester - Part-time - Retail

Salary:
GBP1500 - GBP1700 per month + Discount

Eligibility:

The candidate should have work experience of 3years within Marketing and Events
The candidate have ability to manage budget spend, media activity, corporate advertising and special events.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message