Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default KLE University Kalamboli

I need to know admission procedure for Science and Commerce College of KLE University situated in Kalamboli. Tell me what are courses offering by that College? I have passed 12th class recently and now want to join Science and Commerce College Kalamboli for Graduation. Is there any Entrance Exam conducted by KLE University, tell me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 6th March 2018, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: KLE University Kalamboli

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the LLB Program of the KLE College of law Will you Please Provide It ?
Old 6th March 2018, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: KLE University Kalamboli

Karnataka Lingayat Education Society emphasizes on sound mind and healthy body for the spiritual enlightenment and social transformation

The College is affiliated to University of Mumbai, Mumbai and recognized by Bar Council of India, New Delhi.

The Details of the LLB Program is given below

About the LLB Course :

LL.B Both the degrees (i.e., Three-Year and Five-Year integrated honours) are recognized and considered as qualifying degrees for practice of legal profession in India. A holder of either type of degree may approach a Bar Council of any State of India and get upon compliance with the necessary standards, be enrolled on the rolls of the said Bar Council of India.

Duration : 3 year

Eligibility Criteria

Minimum 45 % and above If the candidate belongs to reserve category the minimum required percentage is 40% be taken after completion of graduation from any discipline (Passing requirement is Minimum 45 % and above If the candidate belongs to S.C. ,S.T. minimum required percentage is 40%.

2. Eligibility criteria is subject to Mumbai University Guidelines and Bar Council of India Rules.

For more Information you may Contact to the KLE College of Law the Contact Detials Are given below

Contact Details :

Karnatak Lingayat Education Society
Address: Sector 1, Kalamboli, Panvel, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410218
Phone: 022 6002 2240

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in