Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 9th November 2016, 03:41 PM

Default Maharashtra Mba Cet Papers Free Download

Discuss about maharashtra MBA cet papers free download here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for maharashtra MBA cet papers free download discussion. If you are looking for maharashtra MBA cet papers free download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on maharashtra MBA cet papers free download, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11th April 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: maharashtra MBA cet papers free download

Hello sir, Im preparing for Maharashtra MBA CET exam. I want papers for free download. Will you please provide me Maharashtra MBA CET question papers?
Old 11th April 2018, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: maharashtra MBA cet papers free download

The MAH CET Test Previous Question Papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam understand the exam pattern better as well by practicing with the MAH CET Test.

Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a computer-based test for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in various Universities in the state of Maharashtra.

Maharashtra MBA CET question papers

Maharashtra MBA CET question:

DIRECTION for the question: Read the information given and answer the question that follows.
Question No. : 11
Mark the strong argument /arguments for the given statement.
Statement: Should India become a permanent member of UNs Security Council?
Arguments:
I Yes. India has emerged as a country which loves peace and amity.
II No. Let us first solve problems of our own people like poverty, malnutrition.
A﴿ Only argument I is strong B﴿ Only argument II is strong C﴿ Either I or II is strong D﴿ Neither I nor II is strong

Question No. : 12
Statement: Should an organization like UNO be dissolved?
Arguments:
I Yes. With cold war coming to an end, such organizations have no role to play
II No, In the absence of such organizations there may be a world war
A﴿ Only argument I is strong B﴿ Only argument II is strong C﴿ Either I or II is strong D﴿ Neither I nor II is strong

DIRECTION for the question: Read the information given and answer the question that follows.
Question No. : 13
Statement: Should fashionable dresses be banned?
Arguments:
Yes. Fashions keep changing and hence consumption of cloth increases.
No. Fashionable clothes are a persons self expression and therefore his/her fundamental right.

Here is PDF for Maharashtra MBA CET question papers:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Maharashtra MBA CET question papers.pdf (1.77 MB, 54 views)