Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 15th November 2016, 12:44 PM

Default MBA Colleges in Hyderabad without ICET

Discuss about mba colleges in hyderabad without icet here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for mba colleges in hyderabad without icet discussion. If you are looking for mba colleges in hyderabad without icet then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on mba colleges in hyderabad without icet, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19th April 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: mba colleges in hyderabad without icet

I am living in Hyderabad. This Year I have completed Graduation and want to do MBA Program but I didnt appeared in ICET Entrance Test. So will you please give list of colleges that takes admission in MBA Program without ICET Score in Hyderabad?
Old 19th April 2018, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: mba colleges in hyderabad without icet

There are many colleges in Hyderabad that offers MBA Program with many specializations.

Colleges in Hyderabad takes admission in MBA Program through an Entrance Exam.

So you have to appear in Entrance Exam i.e. ICET , CAT, CMAT etc.

As per my information, there is no college in Hyderabad takes admission in MBA Program without any Entrance Exam.

If you dont have Score Card of ICET, you should have score card of other Entrance Exam i.e. CAT, CMAT etc.

Here I am providing list of Colleges accepting CAT Score for MBA admissions in Hyderabad for your reference:

Colleges accepting CAT Score in Hyderabad:
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Hyderabad

National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) Hyderabad

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Hyderabad

School of Business Management NMIMS Hyderabad

Gitam School of International Business (GSIB) Visakhapatnam

Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) Secunderabad

Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management Hyderabad

Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Visakhapatnam

Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Hyderabad

ICBM-School of Business Excellence (ICBM SBE) Hyderabad

WOXSEN School of Business, Hyderabad

Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management (VJIM) Hyderabad

Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) Hyderabad

If you want to know more about any of these colleges, you can contact us on website where you are visiting now. We will provide complete and best information as per your query.