Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 16th November 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default MBA Entrance VIT

I want to get admission in MBA in VIT Business School, Vellore and for that I want to get the details of entrance exam of MBA of VIT Business School, Vellore so can you provide me that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 16th November 2015, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MBA Entrance VIT

As you want to get the details of entrance exam of MBA of VIT Business School, Vellore so here is the information of the same for you:

I want to tell you that as on 28 October 2015 the dates for the year 2015 have been passed so here for your reference I am giving you the details of 2015 which can be taken as tentative for the year of 2016:

Important Dates:
Last date of VIT MBA Application Form: 16 March 2015
Date of MBA VIT Entrance Test: 29 March 2015

Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
Candidates must be a Resident Indian National and should have graduated from colleges located in India.

Candidates must have passed graduation with minimum of 60%

Candidates appearing for the final examination to be held in April / May and whose results will be available on or before 15th August are also eligible for admission

CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT score is essential

Executive work experience is an advantage but not essential

The candidate should studied in Regular / Full Time and Formal Education

Admission Process:
Candidates can apply online

Candidates who will be short listed will be called for Written Test / Group Discussion.

The Written Test / GD will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Madurai, Patna, Ranchi and Vellore.

Selection of candidates for admission to both Chennai & Vellore Campuses will be made based on the merit of the candidate.

The selected candidate shall pay an advance fee of Rs.10,000/- on the day of the Written Test / GD (Non refundable)

Contact Details:
Vellore Institute of Technology
Near Katpadi Rd
Vellore,
Tamil Nadu 632014
India

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message