Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 2nd November 2015, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator

Default Mba epaper

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA epaper discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA epaper in details. Please ask your question about MBA epaper in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19th March 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA epaper

Can you please tell me some FAQs related to e-paper of The Hindu, so that I can read them before looking for news about MBA program?
Old 19th March 2018, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MBA epaper

As you want to read news related to MBA program through the Hindu e-paper facility before that I will let you know some FAQs, so that you can remember easily.

Here is telling you some FAQs

I cannot see a different view of e-Paper on Mobile devices.
Yes, the desktop version of the site provides three different views of the e-Paper. The thumbview, the listview and fullview. But the mobile version of the site has only the thumbview. The other two views are not suitable for the mobile format.

However on iPad and Tablets you will see all the three views in landscape orientation.
Will I still be able to view the downloaded PDF pages after my subscription is over?
Yes

How to change Password?
After login to e-Paper,
Click on the user icon on the right of the tool bar on the top
Select Change Password From the menu
In the pop up form type your old and new password
Click on the Change Password button.

Will I be able to view or download past editions?
You can access the issues of last 60 days from the current date in the e-Paper archives.

You can always select a back date from the calendar on the tool bar or Change Date from the left menu to view that page. Once the preferred date is chosen, you can download the e-Paper of that date

FAQs of The Hindu

Address:-
The Hindu
859 & 860, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002, India

Phone:-
1800-3000-1878

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in