Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 27th October 2016, 02:59 PM

Default MBA Finance Resume Free Download

Discuss about mba finance resume free download here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for mba finance resume free download discussion. If you are looking for mba finance resume free download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on mba finance resume free download, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 30th March 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: mba finance resume free download

My sister is pursuing MBA Course from Amity University Jaipur. She has given exams of last semester of this course. She wants to download Resume to apply for job. So is there anybody who will provide link to download free resume for MBA Finance students?
Old 30th March 2018, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: mba finance resume free download

As you want to download sample resume for MBA Finance Students, so you should not to go anywhere to download sample resumes.

Here I am providing sample resume for students of MBA Finance Course for your reference:

Sample Resume for students of MBA Finance Course:

CURRICULUM VITAE
AMJAD KHAN CONTACT No: - 9876543210.
12/1 N S ROAD E-MAIL:- AMJADKHAN@GMAIL.COM
HYDERABAD, A P 500031.

Objective:
To work for a professional organization which offers challenging opportunities, an excellent cooperative working environment to utilize my professional and technical knowledge, enabling me to improve my abilities, develop my functionality, and improve the organization plans and work procedures.

Academic Qualification:
Master Of Business Administration, Hyderabad Presidency P.G Center
Osmania University (2010-2012)
Specialization in Finance
Bachelor Of Commerce, Govt. City College
Osmania University (2007-2010)
CEC, Govt. City College
Board of Intermediate (2005-2007)
SSC, unique High School
Board of Secondary (2005)

M.B.A Project Detail:
A study on Equity Analysis of Cement Sector at India Cement Investment Services Limited to Study the equity analysis and obtain the knowledge of stock market, analyzing company data. Finding which stock is better for investor to invest in stock market. Conclusions are brought out which companys shares would be best for an investor to invest. With the help of companies data. I got an in-depth knowledge about the equity analysis.

TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY:
Operation Systems : Dos, Windows XP, Windows 7
Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point)
Accounting Packages : Tally ERP 9,
Typing Speed 35-40 Wpm.

PERSONAL ABILITY:
Good Communication Skills
Able to Work Independently And With The Team
Hardworking, goal-oriented, Adaptive, Sincere and Supportive
Fast learning capability

PERSONAL PROFILE:
Name : AMJAD KHAN
Fathers Name : GABBAR KHAN
Date of Birth : 21-02-1990
Nationality : Indian.
Marital Status : Unmarried.
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Urdu.
Hobbies & Interest : playing cricket, Watching Movies

I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is true and correct and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.

Place: HYDERABAD (AMJAD KHAN)