Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 13th October 2012, 03:14 PM
mayuri dhadiwal.a

Default MBA of Law

I want to do MBA in Law from Anglia Ruskin University so give me some details of this job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 14th October 2012, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MBA of Law

You want to do MBA in Law from Anglia Ruskin University so following is course details:

For each module you will receive a textbook and a high quality study book containing essential study notes, case studies and short exercises to develop your understanding. The study books are written by academics from the Bradford School of Management many of whom are world leading authorities in their subject area. Each study book contains:
9 study units, each unit is designed to develop your understanding of a particular subject area.
2 optional assignments which you submit to your tutor for feedback. These assignments enable you to track your progress ensuring that you understand key subject areas.
A series of short case studies and exercises reinforcing key principles and ideas and demonstrating how academic theory can be put into practice.
Clear guidance on accessing additional learning materials that will help reinforce your understanding and knowledge.

I am providing you link of Anglia Ruskin University MBA Law prospectus. By click on this link you can free download prospectus.

rdi.co.uk/pdf/rdi_brochure_march_2012.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in