Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 12th November 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default MBA Syllabus

Hello friend I want the MBA syllabus of G.B. Technical University, so please provide me the MBA syllabus of G.B. Technical University?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12th November 2015, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MBA Syllabus

Hello brother as you ask for the MBA syllabus of G.B. Technical University so here on your demand I am providing you the syllabus

UNIT I (9 sessions)
Evolution of Management Thought : Scientific Management, Classical Organization Theory School,
Management Science School, Behavioral School, Systems Approach and Contingency Approach.
Concept of Management: Definition, Need, Concept and Nature of Management, Skills & Management
Levels, Managing in Present Competitive Environment.
UNIT II (8 sessions)
Process of Management: Planning; Organizing- departmentalization, Line and Staff relationship; Directing;
Coordinating & Controlling; Decision Making; Authority and Responsibility.
UNIT III (8 sessions)
Elements of Human Behavior at Work: Definition, Concept, Need, Importance and Foundations of Organizational
Behavior, Personality, Perceptual Processes, Management and Behavioral applications of Personality, and Perception.
UNIT IV (6 sessions)
Psychological Variables and Communication Technology: Learning; Values and Attitudes; Motivation;
Management and Behavioral Applications of Attitude and Motivation on Performance.
UNIT V ( 9 Sessions)
Leadership : Style and Functions of Leader, Transformational -Transactional, Charismatic-Visionary
Leadership, Likert’s Four Systems of Leadership and Managerial Grid.
Organisational Conflict: Concept, classification, process and conflict resolution strategies; Organisational
Culture: Concept, Process and Implications of Organisational Culture; Organisational Change: Concept,
Nature, Kurt Lewin Theory of Change, Implementing Change, Managing Resistance to Change.
SUGEESTED READING:
1. VSP RAO-Managing Organization (EXCEL 1 EDITION)
2. Chaturvedi& Saxena -Managing Organization (Himalaya Publication)
3. Stoner, Freeman & Gilbert Jr - Management (Prentice Hall of India, 6th
4 Robbins-Organization Behavior -15 e Prentice hall
Edition)
5. Koontz Harold & Weihrich Heinz – Essentials of management (Tata Mc Graw Hill, 5th Edition 2008)
6. Newstrom John W. - Organizational Behaviour: Human Behaviour at Work (Tata Mc Graw Hill, 12th
Edition)
7. Luthans Fred - Organizational Behaviour (Tata Mc Graw Hill,10th edition)
8. Mc Shane L. Steven, Glinow Mary Ann Von & Sharma Radha R. - Organizational Behaviour (Tata Mc
Graw Hill, 4th Edition)

Here I am providing you PDF

G.B. Technical University MBA Syllabus

Attached Files
File Type: pdf G.B. Technical University MBA Syllabus.pdf (348.2 KB, 78 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message