Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 13th October 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default MBACET Syllabus

Give me syllabus for MBA common entrance test for admission in top MBA colleges soon ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 15th October 2014, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MBACET Syllabus

Here I am giving you syllabus for MBA common entrance test for admission in top MBA colleges below :

Section I
Quantitative Ability comprising mainly of arithmetic, mensuration, geometry, algebra, trignometry, probablity and calculus etc

Arithmetic - number systems, ratio propotions, simplification, averages, ages, time, work, distances etc.
Geomtery - triangles and circles
Mensuration - areas and volumes
Algebra - theory of equations, quadratiic equations, pemutations and combinations, sequence and series etc
Trignometry - height and distances
Calculus - maxima and minima, functions etc

Section II
Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency

Data Interpretation - line graphs, bar charts, tables, pie diagrams, scatter diagrams and passages on logical ability
Data Sufficiency - more stress on quantitative questions mainly numeric, percentages etc

Section III
Verbal Ability comprising English Grammar, Vocabulary, Proficiency, Usage and Comprehension

English Grammar - not many core questions
English Vocabulary - no straight synonyms or antonyms but sometimes analogies or pairs in fill in blanks
English Proficiency - correction, rearrangement and completion of sentences and paragraphs
English Usage - inappropriate usage of words, commonly confused pair of words
English Comprehension - around five to six paragraphs with around 1000 words and five to six questions each mainly checking your ability to comprehend with speed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message