Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 17th November 2016, 12:58 PM

Default MDU MBA 1st Sem Syllabus

Discuss about mdu MBA 1st sem syllabus here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for mdu MBA 1st sem syllabus discussion. If you are looking for mdu MBA 1st sem syllabus then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on mdu MBA 1st sem syllabus, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12th March 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: mdu MBA 1st sem syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Management Concepts and Applications of the MBA I Sem of the MDU Rohtak ?
Old 12th March 2018, 11:04 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: mdu MBA 1st sem syllabus

Maharshi Dayanand University is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an A grade by NAAC

The Syllabus of the Management Concepts and Applications of the MBA I Sem of the MDU Rohtak is given below

Management Concepts And Applications

Unit-I

Introduction: concept and nature of management; managerial competencies communication, team work, planning and administrative, strategic and global competencies; evolution of management thoughts traditional, behavioural, system, contingency and quality viewpoints

Unit-II
Planning, decision making and organizing: nature and elements of planning, planning types and models, planning in learning organizations; strategic planning an overview; decision making process, models of decision-making, increasing participation in decision-making, decision-making creativity; basic issues in
organizing work specialization, chain of common delegation, decentralization, span of management, bases for departmentation

Unit-III
Leading: recognition of human factor, motivation models/approaches; leadership styles/behaviours, personal characteristics of effective leaders, leadership development; leadership for learning organizations

Unit-IV
Management control, managerial ethics and social responsibility: management control concept and process, overview of control techniques, effective control system; managerial ethics, factors affecting ethical choices; ethical dilemma; social responsibility; evaluating corporate social performance; managing
company ethics and social responsibility

Syllabus of the Management Concepts and Applications of the MBA I Sem of the MDU Rohtak

Contact Details :
Maharshi Dayanand University
Address: Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 01262 393 596