Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 9th November 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default MVN University

I shifted to Palwal, Haryana and searching for universities for doing BBA degree heard about the MVN University want to join here. Can you please provide me basic details about this degree along with selection criteria and eligibility so that I can apply for admission in this university?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th November 2016, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MVN University

MVN University, Palwal is a Private university. It was launched under Haryana Private University act.

It was established in 2012.

About BBA:

BBA is a professional degree course which provides a basic understanding about Management skills looks after effective communication skills

3 Year Degree Course

BBA course is divided into 3 years. Each year is comprised of two semesters of six months each. Therefore there is total six semester spread over 3 years.

Selection Criteria

Admission shall be made on the basis of merit determined on the basis of marks or grade obtained in the qualifying examination, entrance test, achievements in co-curricular, extracurricular activities and interview.

Students with minimum 50% marks in their 12th standard exams (45% for SC/ST students) Students who have appeared and are awaiting their 12th standard result are also eligible to apply.

List of other schools located here:

School Of Engg & Tech
School of Business Management & Commerce
School of Computer Sciences
School of Arts, Science & Humanities
School of Law
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Academic Calender

MVN University
74th KM Stone, NH-2, Delhi-Agra Highway
Palwal, Haryana 121105
Phone: 098136 66404