Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 4th November 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Nlu du

Hi buddy I want to take admission in National Law University (NLU), New Delhi, so can you tell me admission related info and tell me also about DU (delhi university ) law admission ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4th November 2016, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Nlu du

As you want to take admission in National Law University (NLU), New Delhi, so here I would like to take admission there you have to appear in All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) exam:

Fee
Application fee for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)
Rs 3000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only) for General Candidates
Rs 1000 (Rupees One thousand only) for case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PD) excluding service charges.
Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee.

Key dates :
AILET 2017 application forms available from 01 Jan 2017
AILET 2017 exam date 07 May 2017
(03:00 pm to 04:30 pm)

Delhi University (DU) is conducted Entrance Examination for admission to LLB programme.

Exam Pattern

The LLB Entrance Test will be held at various centres located in Delhi and outside delhi .

The language of the Entrance Test will be English.

Each question shall carry four marks. For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted. No mark will be awarded or deducted for a question which is left unanswered.

Eligibility
Student must be Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi.

Marks Requirements

50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate for General. 45% marks for the OBC and 40% marks for the SC/ST
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in