Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Phd IIT BHU

I want to pursue Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) (IIT BHU), Varanasi. Would you please provide me Admission Prospectus and Application of IIT BHU for Ph.D.? Please provide me detail about Ph.D. Scholarship in this Institute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28th February 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Phd IIT BHU

Hello sir, my sister wants to do P.Hd from Indian Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University. Will you please provide me application for P.Hd in Indian Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University?
Old 28th February 2018, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Phd IIT BHU

The Indian Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University is admitted candidates for PHD admission.

Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi is invites online applications for admission to Ph.D. Programmes for Even Semester.

PhD Program in Specializations:
Ceramic Engg, Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Computer Science and Engg, Electrical Engg, Systems Engg, Electronics Engg, Humanities and Social Science, Mechanical Engg, Industrial Mgmt, Metallurgical Engg, Mining Engg, Pharmacy, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematical Sciences, Biochemical Engg, Biomedical Engg, Materials Science and Technology

Select application link when activated by IIT BHU for PHD admission:

Required Eligibility
Candidates must have the requisite qualification with minimum marks/CPI as mentioned below in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area
PhD in Engineering: Applicants with masters degree in engineering in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the masters degree level

Important Dates:

Last date for receipt of completed application form: 15th November 2017
Last date for notification of shortlisted candidates to be called for interview on admission portal: 21st November 2017
Date of Interview/Written Test: 02nd - 05th December 2017
Announcement of List of candidates Offered Admission including Wait Listed candidates: 08th December 2017
Last date for online submission of Admission Fee:13th December 2017
Last date for 1st withdrawal from Admission / Waitlist activation:15th December 2017
Last date for 2nd Withdrawal from admission/ 2nd Waitlist activation: 20th December 2017
Date of P.G. Admission Closure: 26th December 2017
Date of Physical Registration in Dept./School concerned: 27th December 2017
Commencement of Classes: 29th December 2017

Contact to:

Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi
College in Varanasi, India
IIT-BHU, Banaras Hindu University Campus,
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 075708 98664

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in