Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 24th October 2016, 03:49 PM

Default play ok

Discuss about play ok here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for play ok discussion. If you are looking for play ok then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on play ok, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22nd March 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: play ok

I am pursuing my engineering degree and came to know about the PlayOK website wants to know more related to this. Will you provide basic details about PlayOK website and for what purpose it is used for also provide lits of online games I can play through this website?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22nd March 2018, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: play ok

PlayOK, also known as kurnik ("chicken coop"), is a community-supported website of classic board and card games to play online against live opponents in real-time.

It was created in 2001 by Marek Futrega, and was initially a Polish-only website.

Games available

Chess
Checkers
Dice
Dominoes
Draughts
Go
Gomoku
3-5-8
Barbu-king
Bridge
Canasta